“Chandlerific Hotel”

Ranked #19 of 32 Hotels in Chandler
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Chandlerific Hotel”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Not too familiar with Phoenix Metro area, but this hotel in Chandler put me right smack in the middle of everything I needed or wanted to do. Rooms were clean, staff was nice, and breakfast was delicious. Best of all, the price was right.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Lorri C, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, 21 May 2014
WOW! Thank you so much. What a wonderful review and a great way to describe our hotel. We are very proud of our friendly staff and great location.
I will be sure to share your review with my staff. What a great way to boost morale!
Thanks again for your time and can't wait to welcome you HOME again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Cedar Park, Texas
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We really enjoyed our visit to this hotel. Pretty brand new at the time and the Manager and staff did an outstanding job making sure all of our needs were exceeded. I think Hilton has hit a home run with these properties as long as they stay affordable. I have noticed they are becoming very expensive.

Room Tip: All Rooms are about the same. Very nice.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
Lorri C, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to visit TripAdvisor to let others know about your experience. We will sure to share your comments and scores with our staff. Feedback here not only allows to improve but also boost morale.
I hope you will consider us again on your next visit to the Phoenix/Chandler area.
Thanks again for your time and patronage.
hawthorne, United States
Reviewed 7 May 2014

Accommodations were great. Staff very friendly and helpful. Wonderful family reunion weekend and wedding! Highly recommend! Great time all around. Only issue was that the sheets did not fit the king size bed very well. Hotel needs to get better fitting sheets to accommodate the size of the corners of the mattress! But otherwise we had a great time.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Lorri C, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, 8 May 2014
Thank you for staying with us. We know you have many choices when traveling and we were delighted you chose us. A special thank you for taking the time to let others know about your stay with us. I have already shared it with my staff. I great way to boost their morale!
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Homewood Suites on your next visit to the Phoenix/Chandler area.
Thanks again for your time and as always - safe travels!
Dewey, United States
Reviewed 28 April 2014

The hotel provides a hot breakfast and evening meal with a reception. Good variety of food at breakfast, although the hot food was a bit basic, and there weren't any sweet rolls or doughnuts (only muffins). The hotel staff was very friendly and efficient, and check-in was very fast.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Lorri C, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, 30 April 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to visit here to let others know about your stay. It would be my pleasure to share your responses and scores with my staff. I hope we can make improvements in our breakfast area to garner even higher scores.
We know that you have many choices and we were so glad you chose us. I hope we will see you again soon on your next visit to the Phoenix/Chandler area.
Chandler, Arizona
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Our plumbing leaked and we had the water turned off in our house for a few days during the trouble shooting and repair. Our homeowners insurance covered this stay. The location was excellent with lots of shopping and restaurants nearby. The room was clean, the bed was comfortable. The full breakfast was pretty good - more than adequate. It had pre-made omelets, potatoes, cereals, fresh fruit, juices, toast and muffins, coffee and hot water for tea/ hot chocolate. I think it had waffles and oatmeal too, but I don't remember for sure.They also had cottage cheese and hard boiled eggs. We had a one bedroom suite with a full kitchen which we didn't actually use since we spent very little time at the hotel. We needed a place to shower and it was nice also having the breakfast. They also provide dinner and happy hour, but we missed it, so can't comment. The refrigerator in our room was full size and pretty loud, but otherwise, all was well. The fitness room is pretty basic with an exercise ball and some throw down balls, exercise matts, a stair stepper of some sort and a tread mill. It also had a pool and spa which we didn't have a chance to use.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Lorri C, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this review, 22 April 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to give us this valuable feedback. We understand that you many options in the Chandler area and we were happy you chose us.
We have already shared your comments with our staff and will use them to make us better.
We do work hard to make corrections not only in service but maintanance issues as well. I hope you will consider us again on your next visit.
Thanks again for your time and safe travels!
Dallas, Georgia
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We requested and expected a handicapped room for our son who had just been released from the hospital after a terrible motorcycle accident.

The suite was cold in the room, hot in the living area with no way to equalize this.

The bathroom had a bath tub in it...not a walk in shower...and our son actually fell trying to get a shower. We were so glad he did not get hurt.

All in all they gave us our money back so I guess it all worked out in the end, but this made for a very long and uncomfortable evening.

Next time we will know to ask for a walk in shower when booking.....

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Thank you so much for taking time to provide us feedback about your stay. I know we have refunded you but I again want to apologize about the booking error. We should have told you that the room did not have a roll in shower. We failed to do that and I apologize. I know that having that ammenity was important to you and we dropped the ball. I wish i could have spoken with you as to try to provide other options.
You have given us the feedback to improve and we will make these changes.
Thanks again for your time and again accept my apologies.
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Our family stayed for three days. It was convenient to have two rooms and kitchenette, however, the service was poor: no cleaning service one day although we were gone from the room til 8 pm, no explanation or apology when reported, no signs for doorknob, limited TV and no movies, buttons not working on remote, have to jiggle toilet handle to make it stop running, same garbage in the pool all three days. Breakfast is included but not good food. Wouldn't recommend to friends.

Stayed April 2014
Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to provide us valuable feedback! I would love to have you call us so we can discuss your stay. Unfortunatley we can not tell who you are by these reviews. My name is Tim and just ask for me. I want to make this right for you.
This is not the typical service that our guest receive. I sincerely apologoze.
I hope we hear from you so I can follow up with the persons that you dealt with. We will definitely use your feedback as a way to make us better.
Thanks again for your time.