“Great Value”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler
Ranked #19 of 34 Hotels in Chandler
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The Homewood Suites are my favorite brand of hotel. When you stay at one of these hotels, you know you will receive a quality room with all the amenities you need. The staff is helpful and they have free breakfast and free dinner Monday thru Thursday. The Phoenix location is no exception to this. Great stay, no complaints. I always recommend the Homewood Suites to friends/family for their travel needs.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Lorri C, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

WOW! Thank you so much for your kind words and great scores. What a great boost to our morale. I will be sure to share with our staff your comments.
We agree with you Homewood is the best deal and we are very proud of our location.That is why we win J.D Power awards year after year.
Thanks again for your time and see you soon.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

I needed a room for a family of 5 and this hotel offered a good size 2 bedroom 2 bathroom suite that was reasonably priced. The room was clean and the stay was enjoyable. The common areas are a bit worn and cosmetic repairs will make a huge difference.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for staying with us and for taking the time to let others know about your stay. I will be sure to share your comments with my staff. I hope this means we will see you again real soon. Thanks again for your time and kind words.

Reviewed 4 July 2014

I am HHonors gold member. I am supposed to get water and this hotel never has it in the room. I asked front desk about it and she said that it should be in the room. If it is not in the room, we do NOT give to gold members. I went to room it was not there. This was the same front desk for last three times and every time this was a problem. Not only front desk person Jackie was wrong about policy but I do not know what did she gain by saving 20 cents for a bottle. At least she lost me as customer after her third behavior.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Durgesh S

We understand that not all guest have a perfect stay. We appreciate the feedback you provided so we can make corrections and learn from our mistakes. We have made changes to our policy. We again sincerely apologize for the service you recieved.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

The hotel as a whole was not bad, however the accommodations for a Hilton product were lacking. Food was ok most days and that was being generous. Internet was poor as well.. Rooms were clean and nice sized, however the AC unit sounded like it was trying to depart my wall every time it turned on.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
Lorri C, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2014

Thank you so much for staying with us and providing very valuable feedback. We do continue to make changes and improvements to our menu. We have varied menus from wekk to week and month to month so I hope on your next stay we will have something that suits your taste a little better.
I will look into the internet issues as we have not had any other complaints. We apologize for this inconvenience as we understand how important that is to a business traveler.
We also will look into the AC unit for your suite. If you have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to reach out to me.
Thanks again for your time and safe travels!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I stay here at Homewood suites often and the staff are very helpful and willing to do what ever it takes to make my stay a good one. The food served Monday thru Thursday are nicely done and the food is excellent. Very relaxing place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2014

Thanks so much for making Homewood Suites your choice when traveling. Thanks also for letting others know about your stay. I have shared your comments with my staff. What a great way to boost their morale.
We certainly take pride in our customer service and are very happy you noticed.
We look forward to welcoming you back "HOME" again real soon.
Have a safe and happy 4th of July!

Reviewed 20 June 2014

We had a two bedroom suite with a kitchenette/living room. The room was very clean and quiet. The free breakfast was enjoyable and the choices were varied. They had coffee all day and night which was convenient since we remained on EST. All in all it was an enjoyable stay. I would definitely book this hotel again if we return to the Phoenix area.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for choosing us as your home away from home during your recent trip to the Valley of the Sun. Thanks also for letting the world know of your experiences with us.
We agree that the two bedroom suite is very convenient when traveling with a large family. It is one special feature that sets Homewood Suites apart from other hotel chains. As you stated the 24 hour coffee is a nice touch as well.
We hope this means we will be welcoming you "HOME" again on your next trip to Phoenix. Thanks agin for your time and safe travels!

Reviewed 19 June 2014

I have stayed in several Homewood suites and they are my first choice for traveling with my family. Rooms are great for a family of 6, breakfast and light dinner (M-TH) is provided. We have always had friendly, prompt service and clean, comfortable rooms. I recommend this chain to friends with kids all the time.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you so much for staying with us. We know you have many choices and were delighted you chose us.
A special thanks for taking the time to let others know of your experiences. We could not agree more that the Homewood brand is perfect for family travel. The two bedroom suites really do make it much more comfortable. The dinners Monday through Thursday are also something that sets us apart.
Thanks again for your time and kind words. We look forward to seeing you again soon.