“Great food and service”

Cuisines: Mexican
Owatonna, Minnesota
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 17 November 2012

We had a late lunch at Serrano and it was very good. The Chilie reallanos that my friend had were very good and I had the spinch enchilados and they were good. The service was good and there is a lot of food.....I could not even finish all of mine. Margaritas were great!

Visited November 2012

Phoenix, Arizona
“GOOD EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed 13 October 2012

I am not into Mexican food,however my companion is,and he enjoyed his food,whereas I played it safe and has two chicken tacos,which I would order again because they were fresh and hot!
plenty of salsa and chips a pitcher of water on the table for you.The menu had plenty of choices,and we were not hurried to make a decision.The restaurant was moderately busy for a Saturday afternoon,and the staff extra accommodating.what I liked was that most of the tables were spread out inside so you were not sitting on top of someone,and crowded.With all the choices of restaurants in the area,I frankly would move on---unless you have to have good Mexican food and a great Margarita.

• Visited October 2012
“Yum”
Reviewed 21 September 2012

Great mexican food served here! Homemade chips are plentiful and everyone enjoyed their meal. Decor was ok but the food will bring us back.

Visited March 2012
Longmont, Colorado
“An Original!”
Reviewed 13 September 2012 via mobile

This is in downtown Chandler in what appears to be an original location for this LEGEND. The food was outstanding, exceptional really! I had the Sonoran-Style Enchiladas, which are hard to find outside of Arizona, and they were delicious. The portions are very large, expect leftovers. We LOVED this place and would make it our hangout if we lived in Chandler. The service was also very good-just go!

big blue ball
“Best Mexican Food In The States”
Reviewed 24 May 2012

This place has served the best Mexican Food in the country for like a milion years. The service is great, as well.

End of story.