“Wonderful little small business! Go!”
Review of Paletas Betty

Paletas Betty
Ranked #74 of 686 Restaurants in Chandler
Reviewed 1 March 2013

Went to this after dinner in Chandler. It was a quaint little Popsicle business with a cool little bit of character to it. I tried 5 different Popsicle. The best IMO were the Orange Cream, Strawberry Cream, and Chocolate spice. I will definitely go again and recommend to others. I love small businesses like this with a unique product. Loved it!

Reviewed 17 July 2012

These tasty treats should be available anywhere. I ate three different types of fresh fruit frozen treats. Mango, Strawberry Cream, and Blueberry Lemonade were all very palatable.

Reviewed 4 July 2012

This review actually relates to the Tempe location but I believe they carry the same products. Found this next to the hotel I was staying in and had to try one. I went back pretty much every day for another. :-)

Many different flavours available and they change from day to day. I particularly liked the chocolate with cinnamon, the key lime pie with graham crackers on the outsie and the lemon ice with real lemon. All of them were excellent.

If you bought some to take away they would put a bag of ice together for you to keep them cold in the heat. They aren't cheap at around $3 each but they were worth the money.

Reviewed 21 April 2012

The inside of the Chandler location of Paletas Betty is very lab like with very little adornment, etc. And I thought we were actually going for ice cream until I realized that the coolers contained fudgesicle shaped frozen treats. There were flavors like Blueberry Lavendar, Chocolate Cinnamon, and Lemon Zest. All flavors have a hint of spice and a big dose of flavor - mostly of the fruit variety. Definitely different - but really good...You may want more than one...

Reviewed 24 February 2012

These little treats on a stick are amazing. There is a nice variety of flavors. I had the fresh strawberry and felt like I was eating a delicious bowl of strawberries and cream. My friend had the almond-brandied cherries. It was chunks of almond and black cherries in a cream base. Find this little place right off the downtown area and be sure and get one of these treats!
Paletas are waaaay above your ordinary frozen treat,