“Think twice about online reservation at this time” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Motel 6 Chandler

Motel 6 Chandler
Ranked #27 of 32 Hotels in Chandler
A TripAdvisor Member
“Think twice about online reservation at this time”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 October 2005

I just wanted people to know that after finding the local phone number to the motel and calling it this morning , I asked the person who answered the phone is this the number were I would make a reservation? What he said confused me for a second, "Well we really are not taking any reservations because the new owner is doing remodeling" I said what about making reservations using the internet because just before calling them direct I was ready to confirm reservations for Nov 18 thru Nov.20 2005. I asked him what do think I should do and he said"call back around the 15th of november to see if they have any room ready at that time". My question is what would have happened if I would have used the internet and knew nothing of this remodeling? Like I said I hope I can help someone else thinking about staying at the Southgate Motel this month or next.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
A TripAdvisor Member
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2004

Had an unexpected stop (10/10) at Chandler, Arizona. We came upon Southgate Motel. Southgate was more than we expected. It's in a great location off I-10, restaurants and stores near by. The staff was very helpful and pleasant (Frank's the "Man"). The only down falls are that the walls are thin (you can hear the TV from the next room), and that the AC was loud (but definitely kept you cool). Overall I would stay and recommond this budgeted motel.

5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member