“Great breakfast. Well worth the wait. ”
Review of Yoli's Cafe

Yoli's Cafe
Ranked #57 of 681 Restaurants in Chandler
Price range: US$7 - US$12
Cuisines: American
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Chandler's best kept secret hidden in a beautiful courtyard. Breakfast and lunch to include our famous Hawaiian french toast and award winning BBQ pulled pork topped with jalapeno cole slaw. It feels like home.
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Visiting my daughter in Chandler. She knows I like a good breakfast so she is always looking for someplace new to try. Found this place. It's not large. Indoor and outdoor seating. They told us it would be about 20 minutes for a table and about a half hour for our food and wanted to make sure that was ok. Not in a hurry so we said fine. I had the green eggs and ham omelette. A big omelette stuffed with green chiles and smoky ham covered in Jack cheese. The flavors were wonderful. Crispy hash browns were perfect and I up charged to the house made cheddar biscuit for my bread side. Only 99 cents and well worth it. I am definitely planning in going back before I leave. Would like try their chorizo. It's not fancy and if you are in a hurry then best not to try, but if you have time to relax and like a good breakfast definitely give a try.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

The french toast is delicious!!! The restaurant was small and packed and off in a random neighborhood but MMM MMM it was good. The service was very friendly, just slow.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed having breakfast here. We were a little concerned that we had the wrong address as we were driving down a residential street and the GPS said we had arrived. But What a delightful surprise. Small cafe with great character and a nice courtyard for outdoor dining. I had the two egg breakfast with ham, hash browns, and Hawaiian french toast. It was excellent. My brother-in-law had a sandwich made with Hawaiian french toast, eggs, cheese and turkey. He loved it. It was large enough for two people to share. We saw other entrees being delivered to other tables that looked awesome. Service was great. I highly recommend Yoli's.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

Every sunday around 10 am I have this weird craving for Yoli's Steak skillet, a mexican coke and a piece of french toast! Yoli's is a hidden gem. I am glad they are getting busier by the day. Food is consistently excellent here. Be prepared to wait on weekends but rest assured on the quality of food. I wish Chandler had more local restaurants like them!

Reviewed 9 February 2014

This is not and doesn't pretend to be an upscale establishment. This is a simple and different type of restaurant. We were there for lunch on a Sunday. There was a long wait that almost had us leaving but once seated the owner and staff apologized and waived fee for the drinks and offered a free muffin. You won't find great presentation of the food, but you will find a very good sandwiches and side dishes. The prices are very good it is easy for a couple to have lunch for $20. The indoor seating is limited and seating may get tight during the summer as the outdoor seating becomes less attractive. Again this is not a fancy place but it is a very comfortable place. Another plus is that the staff truly cares about being successful. If your in downtown Chandler during breakfast or lunch hours this place is worth the visit.