Recently stayed at the Wild Hoarse Pass with my family for two nights. What an oasis after travelling through New Mexico and Arizona, taking in the various national parks during spring break. The hotel must have been between conventions because throngs of business guests were not apparent. The hotel grounds are amazing and reminded us of the meticulously cared for grounds of hotels like Atlantis in the Bahamas. Simply beautiful. My wife and son went horseback riding at the hotel and will remember the experience for a lifetime. I would walk the hiking trails along the Gila River in the early morning with my wife and it was a wonderful way the start the day. My son took advantage of the pool and slide, lounge chairs and umbrellas were plentiful...no reason to get up early and fight for a chair. This was a wonderful desert experience. Well done Sheraton !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Starwood, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa