I was at Wild Horse Pass to share a weekend with my daughter and her family. I arrived late in the afternoon with my two granddaughters who are 9 and 5. The traffic was bad so I was a little stressed when I arrived. The valet service was quick and efficient, the check in was great as the girls were getting a little more excited by the minute. My greatest pleasure however was when I took them to the pool they immediately got in and started to burn off a lot of pent up energy and the waiter from the outdoor restaurant came right over as I of course was frantically waving. He immediately took my order smiled and even suggested the BLT sandwich which turned out to be fabulous. He had me a glass of wine within 5 minutes which of course made the whole world bright again. Buy wrist bands for your children, they are $15.00 a day but the children eat free and have free drinks as long as you buy one adult meal. My only problem is that as Sheratons tend to do it is starting to look used ie: the carpeting in the hallway is getting worn etc. I feel bad because I really do love to go to this hotel with family and play in the pools, go down the water slide and just absorb the peacefulness of the scenery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa