Stayed 2 nights to see a concert at nearby casino. Wifi you pay for in resort fee and is almost unusable in our room. Breakfast choices limited and $40 for 2 for pancakes and eggs. Come on people, down the road 5 min you get much better for $14 for 2. Nice golf course beside so played a round and wanted something to eat in the clubhouse after at 4:50pm and the only fellow on duty said sorry closed at 5. 4:50 is not 5. Not coming back to places that rip you off and can't provide service, simple as that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa