On entering the property you get a sense of spaciousness. The landscape is expansive as a golf course is also part of this resort. Love the wild feeling you get driving into the property. It would have to be at least 1km drive before you get to reception. The resort is low rise and flat, which fits in perfectly with the surrounds. You actually feel like you are in the desert.
On arrive the valet staff are very helpful and will even take your car and park it for you for a price. I dropped off my bags then went and parked my vehicle. It is important to know where your room as the buildings are wide spread over the property and they have provided several different car parks nearest to rooms.
Reception foyer is unique and rustic. Check in staff are fantastic and helpful. Pool area spectacular and the lobby bar was very relaxing. Given the resort is isolated having only one restaurant with medium priced meals very limiting. The menu was a mixed bag of choices and felt like it did not know what it wanted to serve. There is another restaurant but it is high end and not open very night. The pool area did have its own small eatery which served bar food, but given I was there on business did not use this. The Casino down the road had more choices and ended up driving there a couple of the nights to get a better selection of food.
Found the rooms very dark and no matter how many lights you put on was very hard to get light in. Also additional things like cotton balls to clean make off non existent and other small amentities like a shaver also non existent. Plastic cups was all that was avaialble to drink from and ended up bringing a glass of wine from the lobby bar so I could have a proper glass to drink from.
Overall it was a very plesant stay. The Premium Outlet stores are a short drive away which was handy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa