We spent a few days here....and really enjoyed everything...and all the staff members from Linda the wonderful lady who checked us in, the very sweet lady who shuttled us to and from the wild west on the boat to Nate the security man who came to unlock our room safe for us.
There was plenty of room to cool off in the pools...your own private balcony with bistro set to sit and view your surroundings, BEAUTIFUL grounds to explore, trails to walk, a WONDERFUL five minute boat shuttle that will take you to and from another part of the resort that held a wild west town and a fun filled and good Steakhouse called The Rawhide. Everyone (the actors) all greeted us, smiled.....all in the "old wild west twang".
We didn't get a chance to eat at the famous Kai resteraunt, however, we did eat at Ko'Sin's for a WONDERFUL breakfast buffet......no waiting, great service.....DELICIOUS food! Would highly recommend.
We went over to the spa area, very, very nice if you don't mind paying a little on the premium side.
My husband and I play golf and looked at different sites on the internet for tee times and noticed that their resort course was listed. The only drawback of the whole trip was the resort golf course did not offer any discount to those staying at the resort. We would have definately played it if they would have worked with us a little....there were MANY tee times available. However, the gentleman on the other end of the phone was almost rude. I would definately suggest they offer a discounted fee to their resort guests above and beyond what a normal person would be able to book.
The only other drawback was the rooms are not very soundproof....we had little ones in the room next to us and we could hear everything.....the good thing was, they didn't start running their little feet until 7:30 am.
All in all.....we really enjoyed ourselves....and would definately return!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa