My two young sons and I just completed our second stay at this resort. This is a hidden gem with a 4 star rating but a 5 star experience. So the rooms don't have dual varieties? No more than one fancy restaurant? Who cares. This resort delivers a better experience than supposed 5 star area resorts like the Phoenician or Princess.
The rooms are well appointed, fully equipped and have terrific views. The grounds and scenery are stunning, including an amazing desert golf course surrounded by mountain views. The pools are large and plentiful. The Spa is truly 5 star quality, as is the golf and the scenery. (The main pool could be better heated).
What separates this resort from others is the staff and their wonderful disposition. Like the men at the front door who made my bike storage and retrieval simple. Or Vanessa, Alissa and Amber who took great care of my kids at Kids Camp. The best service offen happens when there is a mini-crisis, which Gail at the front desk and Brandon, a manager, diffused and solved adeptly.
This hotel is easy to be at. No Scottsdale traffic or pretentiousness. Just beauty, delight, and great service. Its a 5 star experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa