“family trip”

Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass
Ranked #6 of 34 Hotels in Chandler
Reviewed 19 May 2014

A very nice place to stay; Love the room, wish they had a refrigerator in room. There is no smoking and will charge you if you do so with out letting you know a head of time. Nice pool area, we did not use but looked nice.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
SHeckathorne, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your wonderful feedback as we truly appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your stay. We value your input and are always looking for ways to improve and exceed our guest’s expectations. Although we do not have refrigerators in our rooms, we do supply one upon request. Also, to provide a smoke free environment for our guests we are a non smoking resort but welcome you to smoke in two designated areas. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope that you will soon return to enjoy our wonderful pool!
Hotel Management

Write a ReviewReviews (1,562)

Reviewed 16 May 2014 via mobile

Room was average...no refrig, amenities, standard double bed room w really no view. If you are vacationing think is definitely upgrade to face the pool. Was there for conference of which maybe we sold out all rod as I only saw literally three non conference guests...this pool side was empty. Gold course looks fantastic with free shuttle to go to casino hotel. Food served for conference was average...lunches the best, breakfasts horrible. All staff very pleasant. There were outlets to shop very close by and a car is a necessity

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
SHeckathorne, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay at Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort. You are correct in assuming that the resort was filled with conference guests. Your group was very busy in meetings all day, I hope that in the future you will have the chance to return to the resort to enjoy the golf, spa and pool amenities! I apologize that the conference food was not to your liking. We are currently evaluating the menus that were chosen by the meeting planners and determining how we might better serve groups like yours in the future. Thank you again for taking the time to comment and we hope to see you again soon.
Director of Food and Beverage

Reviewed 14 May 2014

It was a Sat, I was a guest with a large group of friends hanging out at the pool relaxing, my friend and I stepped away from our chairs for 10 minutes to come back and find that the poolboy had taken my towel off my chair, which had on it my cell phone and my hat along with my bag, drink and belongings next to it, only to find out that when he picked it up my phone flipped into the pool!! omg you are kidding me right?? for what reason? but the person was no where to be found. I ask for security which took 20 minutes to find he took info on a post a note and told me I would have to wait till Mon when claims open to file the damage report. Wait..what? this is my only phone..its damaged, its my workphone, my computer, my business! so 5 days later still going in circles to getting this resolved without a phone, a nightmare, and no responses! I will never go back to this place if this is how they handle things. Who operates a business this way? Beware this could happen to anyone anytime..and good luck getting it replaced. Horrible customer service

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Julia C
SHeckathorne, Manager at Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2014

Dear Guest,
We certainly appreciate and very much empathize with your frustration related to the damage of your phone. However, we truly feel that we have worked in good faith to resolve the issue based on the facts of the incident. While it is understandable that you might choose not to agree with the steps related to the process, you have misstated the facts of the incident and used the threat of this negative post to solicit compensation beyond the value of your phone which we feel is outside the spirit of this community based forum.
Resort Manager

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I have visited the Aji spa several times and have always been very, very pleased with their services and the ambiance. The main waiting area is for men and women, but there is also a his and hers waiting area. Due to the location and amazing service, this is my go-to spa location and I recommend it without hesitation.

My parents have stayed at the resort when our house has been full, and they have always been very impressed with the rooms, grounds, service, and dining there. We love to visit them there. My most favorite time to be there is July 4th because there are certain spots in the resort where you can clearly view the nearby fireworks from Rawhide.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for your kind words. It means a lot to us that you would take the time to share your experience with us. On behalf of our entire team we thank you. We are delighted that you had such an enjoyable time at Aji and we are thrilled that you not only return to visit us but also recommend us to others, you could give us no higher compliment.
Life is better when shared and we love that your parents have also enjoyed staying and dining at the resort. It definitely is a great destination for front row seats to the July 4th fireworks show at Rawhide. We look forward to welcoming you back this summer and exceeding your expectations. Sincerely,
Spa Manager

Reviewed 13 May 2014

I had the pleasure of staying here a few weeks ago. What a nice place! The rooms, the surroundings, the pools were wonderful. I'm sure Chandler has grown up a lot since this was built, but it's still a hike to Phoenix. Fortunately our office is in the same development, so it was great for me, but you're definitely not in the heart of things if that's important to you. My only complaint is the costs to eat there were really high. $8 for an iced tea and a muffin. Really?

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent stay, we greatly appreciate you doing so. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed a few of the many amenities that The Sheraton Wild Horse Pass has to offer; especially the pools, given that it is finally starting to warm up here in the Valley! If you loved the grounds, next time you visit us, please take a walk along our Interpretive Trail to see more of the property and the beautiful desert landscape. And while you are here if you are looking for things to do, stop by Aji for an awesome spa experience or come visit us in the Lobby Bar and listen to Grammy nominated artists Aaron White play live on the weekends. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 9 May 2014

During a wee long whirlwind trip through Arizona, I stayed here for one night on the last night of our trip. I stayed at some nice and some standard places and this was one of the more high end hotels.

To start, the resort is pretty big. We walked the public spaces and they were really beautiful. The pools were nice (but shallow?) and the spa seemed luxurious. The lobby is nice and the business center - wow. So fancy! Of course with the resort name comes the price tag... Just about broke the bank on dinner (which was delicious!!) and drinks afterwards. But, to be expected I guess.

Overall, I would stay here again if I were in town.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
SHeckathorne, Public Relations Manager at Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you for the review of your recent stay at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort and Spa. We are elated to hear that your experience with us was an enjoyable one. Our staff takes immense pride in the beauty and uniqueness of our property, and we are pleased that these qualities resonated with you as well. On behalf of the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass family, we thank you again for your feedback, and look forward to your future journeys with us.
Front Desk Manager

Reviewed 8 May 2014

This is a beautiful resort that would be a wonderful vacation destination. However, because it was a little isolated from the rest of the world the two restaurants on site weren't able to handle the needs of our group and get everyone fed when our conference let out. The first night seemed to be a staffing issue as the restaurant was empty and they were turning people away at the door noting it would be over 2 hours to get a table. However, once seated, service was friendly and attentive.

The walking tails and pool were beautiful and made me wish I was able to stay for pleasure.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the resort. I am sorry to hear that your experience during your visit did not meet your expectations. In hopes to give guests more options we do offer a complimentary shuttle service that takes you to the hotel & casino down the street which contains several dining facilities, as well as to Sivlik Grill at the golf course. I do apologize if that was not communicated to you or your group. We are also currently undergoing plans to remodel our main restaurant Ko’Sin to create space for more seating so they will be able to accommodate higher business volumes. We are pleased to hear that, aside from the seating difficulties, the service you received met your expectations. Again, we appreciate your feedback and hope that you will return for another visit and have a different experience than you recently had.
Hotel Management

Also consider these accommodations in or near Chandler
Wild Horse Pass Hotel & Casino
Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center
Hilton Phoenix Chandler
Hilton Phoenix Chandler
#4 of 34 in Chandler
Best Westerrn Plus Chandler Hotel & Suites
Homewood Suites by Hilton Phoenix Chandler Fashion Center
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa

Been to Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass? Share your experiences!