The landscaping itself is pretty, but I have never been so nickled and dimed and the service was abysmal. Three occasions the blankets pulled up but sheets not even tightened. They call it a four star resort, but thats apparently because someone must have bumped their head to see the stars. You are out in the middle of nowhere at this place, the restaurants are expensive, you pay extra for the wi-fi (both in your room and at the conference center) and the mgmt takes advantage of this fact. I would never go back and I caution you to be aware of exactly what you are getting into.. Plus, I think the room taxes (not included in the quoted price) may be higher than typical. The property is located on the reservation. My advice: check carefully.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa