My wife and I stayed at the Sheraton Wild Horse Resort for one night as we made a short weekend trip to Phoenix. We enjoyed ourselves and the Resort was very nice. We checked in late so hearing the soft Native American music through out the hotel was a nice touch. The Resort is a short ways away from the freeway so it is quite peaceful. The doors to each room were a nice touch, more than just your typical door. I was impressed with the granite tops on the nightstands, bathroom and chest of drawers. The bathrooms were a good size and nicely decorated. So overall, the Sheraton was a pretty nice stay and we would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa