Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
1,610 results
All reviewsgolf courseaji spaboat ridehorseback ridingwater slidesko sinko'sin restaurantgreat resortpool areagila riverwestern townstar restaurantinterpretive trailwalking trailswild horse passnearby casinoconference center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 December 2004

I stayed here on Dec. 13th and was not impressed. Little details like no visible signs for self parking (presumably to encourage valet parking) and no lights on the balconies to read by were annoying. More problematic was that I was there for a conference and had a dinner at 7 pm in the "Horse Room". When I called the front desk to ask where the Horse Room was, the girl said she did not know. I called the front desk again and got another girl who said she would check and call me back but did not. I then called the "Sheraton Promise Desk" and they said that they did not know where it was but managed to connect me to the Horse Room phone and a waiter working the party was able to give me directions. It turned out that it was only around the corner from the Gift Shop! (No, there was no hotel map in the binder in my room.)

I find it incredible that the Front Desk staff are not taught the basics of their hotel - such as the location of conference rooms!

Also - watch out for the $12/day "gratuity" for the "bell staff" that is automatically tacked on to your bill! I told them that I was not made aware of this charge when I booked the room and that I would not pay it. The check-out person scowled at me and grudgingly removed it. You know that the bell staff sees little, if any, of that $ and it is just an underhanded way to charge higher prices without appearing to officially do so.

17  Thank Jemimagold