My husband and I just returned from a three night stay at the Wild Horse Resort. Here are some of our observations:
-The hotel is obviously dedicated to providing quality service.
-Great family retreat. We saw tons of families with young children all having a great time. The pools are not deep which is ideal for young children. The resort also has a giant slide with a height limitation; 48 inches or taller.
-The hotel offers free WiFi in the lobby area. It was nice to sit in lobby area in a big plush chair surfing the web.
-Room service menu was much larger than most hotels.
-The theme of the resort was very Native American. As you walked through the resort you hear Native American chants.
Now the negatives:
-There is a lack of restaurants on the property. Beyond the upscale Kai Restaurant, there is the pool-side grill and the buffet. That’s it.
-The resort is 15 minutes from chandler and 30 minutes from Scottsdale. You need to rent a car to access the hundreds of great restaurants in the Phoenix-Scottsdale area.
Overall, this is a great retreat for a family with young children. The resort is very popular with the locals, offering many “stay and play” deals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa