We were part of a group, staying there because of an event at the nearby Rawhide. All of us loved the atmosphere - beautiful grounds, many beautiful pools, waterslide, golf course, spa, and very friendly staff. There is even a Native American story teller every night by the fire pit. The hotel was an easy ride from the airport, but very secluded feeling on the reservation. The views of the mountains in the background were beautiful! Peaceful and beautiful setting and very comfortable rooms.
The only complaint we all had was the strange charges on all of our bills!!! Make sure you check your bill. There were so many huge unexplained charges! Although they were very helpful in changing the charges, it took a lot of time to check out, and it happened to all of us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass is located in the Sonoran Desert on an expanse of rugged Arizona landscape where the ancient vistas, mountains, and roaming wild horses remain untouched. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Hotel Chandler
- Sheraton Chandler
- Chandler Sheraton
- Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort And Spa