Aji Spa - Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 78 helpful votes
“GET MIKE!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This is a beautiful location to hang out, and feels really wonderful. I had a massage from Mike and thought he was terrific.

Visited May 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
phoenix
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Solid 4/5”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I have been to this spa about four times and each time I have used similar spa services (facial, massage, pedicure, pool, cafe). This time I had the benefit of finding a discount on travelzoo which made it WAY more affordable. They do offer a frequent user card where you accumulate points for a free service. Locals also get discounted pricing for weekday services. Each time I have found the service to be very consistent. The massage is their best service. Specifically the Mootk massage which includes a scalp massage with oil is the best, without question. The cafe menu is limited. The hummus is freshly made and very good. The drinks are very fresh and made well. During this visit I had the "refresh" drink which was delicious. The best drink I have had there. The service is hit or miss by the pool. Each time I have been here I have enjoyed it very much but they never seem to achieve five out of five stars for me. Without a discount you can expect to pay a lot for a full day at the spa. (Without a coupon a massage average cost is $200; prices are available online at their website. 18-20% gratuity will be added automatically.) I would recommend keeping an eye out for a discount (perhaps in conjunction with the Sheraton overnight stay) and get one service, enjoy the perfect temperature of the pool, an appetizer and drink by the pool. Their shower facilities are very nice and include a wet steam room with eucalyptus scent, dry steam room and two hot tubs all within the ladies locker room (no gender sharing). There are workout facilities and a small gift shop. If you happen to get a deal with the Sheraton and get an overnight stay the hotel is beautiful, the pool is too. Enjoy dinner at the Ko'Sin restaurant there.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Gigi376
Seattle, Washington
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“Excellent cafe and facial....the rest, not so much”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Seeing a previous review "too many discounts" makes sense when it comes to my experience. Having had a previous five star experience a few years ago made me wonder what went wrong the weekend I visited the spa again.

Cafe was great, service was great, food and drink A+.

Massage was constantly interrupted by someone coughing (turned out to be the therapist next door), my next appointment was given by the coughing therapist (yuck), my facial however was the best. I had requested females for my services, this was confirmed at check in. Not sure why I ended up with the male coughing therapist.

Pool area, locker room area, shower area...basically all needed to be cleaned up. Towels on the floor, amenities not kept up, Had to requests the basics.

First visit definitely excellent, this visit poor to average at best.

Visited February 2014
DC
108 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 158 helpful votes
“very attentive”
Reviewed 21 April 2014

It was a great spa experience. The massage therapist did everything right, avoided the neck as a I asked, told me to communicate if anything bothered me, and overall was excellent. The whirlpool was very relaxing. The wait room is a little small. I would definitely recommend.

Visited March 2014
Scotland, UK
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“Another great visit to Aji Spa”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Massages were great; staff were very helpful. We utilised the pool at the Aji Spa for the first time and this was very relaxing. Good food at lunchtime which could be brought to the lounger. The Aji Spa is the best Spa that I have been to.

Visited March 2014