Aji Spa - Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa
155 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 225 helpful votes
“Relaxation”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

My daughter and I visited this spa in July 2014. We each had a massage and the pressure was firm and the surroundings were peaceful and tranquil. We each enjoyed our massages. Then, we went outside by the pool area, ordered lunch and cooled off in the pool. My massage therapist was Courtney and she was friendly and pleasant. The staff by the pool area was pleasant as we requested that an umbrella be moved near us and the staff was friendly and cooperative in moving the umbrella. If I am in this area again, I will return to this spa.

Visited July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Phoenix, Arizona
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Out Dated Facilities, Great Spa Services”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Bought a Groupon for the Aji Spa Spring 2013. The spa services were amazing! However, the facility REALLY NEEDS TO BE RENOVATED!!! Everything looks old, dirty & dingy. I was very disappointed with the Women's locker room, sauna and whirlpool areas. The main pool is nice and the poolside drinks are delicious. For the price, the ambiance was a disappointment and I do not plan to go back. Looks as though they are making $ like crazy based on the cost of spa services and not re-investing the money back into updating.

Visited September 2013
Agawam, Massachusetts
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“A wonderful experience to remember and share with friends!”
Reviewed 4 July 2014

I was attending a GFWC conference at the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass and Resort and was staying at the hotel for a few extra days to enjoy the sights, and my friends and I planned on a spa afternoon. It should be noted that none of us have frequent body treatments - and this was intended to be a treat - which it WAS!

We were hesitant at first when we were looking through the extensive offerings in Aji brochure, but decided to booked treatments that we thought would be different and appealing. We also purchased 2 Groupons ($80 spa credit for $40 each) which were applied to our bill.

One of my friends enjoyed the 50 minute "facial experience" and was delighted with her treatment.

Another friend and I thoroughly enjoyed the 50 minute "Staho white clay wrap" - this luxurious treatment started with an exfoliation, then a heavenly warm clay wrap, a soothing scalp massage while the clay mask worked, warm towels were used to gently remove the mask and a beautifully scented moisturizer was applied. We felt pampered and refreshed.

A few things to note:
The spa has a great pool, sauna, and steam room - which were included in your spa time.
Two of my friends enjoyed lunch there.
Bookings should be made in advance to get the time slots requested, especially when booking appointments with friends.
The booking agents did ask if male or female attendants were preferred or if you had a preference for a particular name - we did not.
An automatic 20% gratuity is applied - but you are allowed to adjust this amount as you see fit - we left the 20% on our final bill.

Definitely worth a visit!

Chandler, Arizona
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very relaxing atmosphere.”
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I really enjoyed my White Clay wrap and massage at this Spa. The atmosphere was very simple but relaxing. I liked that it had a steam room to use before my treatment. The staff was very friendly and made me feel comfortable. I hadn't had a wrap in awhile and wish I would have just done a full massage the whole time and no wrap but that is a personal opinion. The service was great! I had a male therapist and never once felt uncomfortable. He was very personalable and professional. I would definitely consider this spa again. It is a little pricey but the Spa's at resorts usually are so it was expected.

Thibodaux, Louisiana
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Very relaxing and Great Services”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I frequent many spas. This was close to the top. Upon arrival and locker check in, it was a bit congested with just an individual check in counter and we had to ask for slippers. However, they had a large group with "groupon" certificates in front of us. The food was absolutely the BEST ever at a spa. And the services were terrific!

1 Thank Brooke H