“Always stop there”

Can't Stop Smokin BBQ
Ranked #27 of 656 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups, Cheap Eats
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
“Always stop there”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

I love Rudy's. Although it's a chain, it's reliable and still better than a lot of local guys. I'm a sucker for the brisket, but the ribs are the best thing on the menu.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank perogi

Phoenix AZ
“Have to try the cobbler”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Two nights in a row (I was that impressed with the flavors AND the cobbler) we took food to go. The chicken and the brisket had an incredible flavor. I am not a fan of BBQ sauce, and this allows you to put it on if you want, otherwise you have the smoked flavor in the foods. I am not kidding when I say the cobbler was outstanding - two nights in a row I just HAD to have the peach and blackberry. I know we will visit soon.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank NativePhoenician
Mesa, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“New Favorite BBQ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

This was my first visit and I was impressed with the whole adventure. We were immediately addressed by a friendly greeter who explained the set up. The food servers were equally as friendly and cheerful as was the cashier. The selections were unique and displayed very well. The place was clean and the dining area was situated in a way that made conversation very easy...even with the guests at the surrounding 2 tables. Even the other patrons were super friendly and chatty. We tried 4 different meats and 4 different sides. All were EXCELLENT and very reasonably priced. The beef ribs and the red cabbage were my favorites. There were plenty of serve yourself sauces and condiments. The head chef came to our table and spoke with us and asked how our meals were. THAT impressed me and he was a genuinely nice guy who took his BBQ seriously. We will be making a repeat visit and would consider their catering option as well.

• Visited March 2014
New York
“Good food, reasonably priced”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

Food was well prepared. Typical plastic forks and knives with polystyrene plates sort of place. At least they had beer!

Visited March 2014
Cheney, Wa
“Saaaaaavory Goodness...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014

These guys were great. I love their cafeteria-style barbecue set-up, because I can point and click on exactly what I want. And for macro cookin', their flavors were impressive. First and foremost, their meats were special. Stupid special. Oak smoked, moist, and a very filling portion provided. I'm still gnawing on a Flintstone beef rib and hour and half later. All sides were made in house, and were a perfect compliment. They leaned more German in sides options, but for those of you that know about Texas barbecue, German immigrants who settled in central Texas have given us the best barbecue on the planet. The pitmaster/owner is also a master carpenter, and the interior dining furniture was hand-made by him and his buddies....and it's all beautiful. Our hostess/owner was genuinely interested in our experience, and honestly wanting our opinions and feedback for her restaurant. It was an easy response from us. The experience they provided for us is/was perfect, and I can't possibly imagine us not coming straight back here when we visit next year. These guys get my highest recommendation for the PHX area...

• Visited March 2014