“Reasonable cost with fast service”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 30 July 2011

My wife and I have dined here several times for lunch. On July 29, 2011 we returned for another visit. The hot and sour soup is very good as was the Coconut Curry Chicken and the Caramel Chicken. Granted that Asian food tends to be somewhat high in salt. I guess if you're on a low salt diet, you'll notice the salt level. To us, the food was very good and we'll visit here again in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Pei Wei Asian Diner

Reviewed 28 July 2011

My wife is Asian so we eat a lot of Asian food of all types. So, we decided to try Pei Wei. The food was terrrible. It has way, way too much salt in it and we could hardly finish our meals. Granted it is fast and they have a pretty good selection, but for us, it was virtually inedible!

4  Thank azdodgerfan
Reviewed 14 March 2011

My wife and I have dined here several times. It is superior to most other so called "Fast Food" Asian Restaurants. To beat the lunch crowd, we usually arrive around 11:30 AM. The menu has many choices with fast service. The portions are on the large size, so it's great value for the cost and what you get. I would recommend Pei Wei as they offer quality with fast service!

Reviewed 8 December 2010

Whenever I come to Phoenix I always stop by Pei Wei Asian Diner for dinner or lunch (and sometimes both!). The food is the same as you get at the upscale PF Changs, but more of a fast-food service. I just love the Pad Thai Chicken and the Orange Peel Shrimp. You get good sized portions and the food is wonderful.

The 54th Street location is convenient for me and usually not too busy for lunch and dinner. The place is a little on the small size, but they have both inside and outside dining. I highly recommend you check out Pei Wei if you're in the mood for good Asian Food at reasonable prices.

Reviewed 14 August 2009

Pei Wei is nice for lunch or dinner, especially if you love P.F. Chang's but would prefer to pay a little less for similar food. It is always busy, but tables seem to open up quickly and the service is fast after you order. Call in for take out, too. There is an outdoor seating area where you can have a glass of wine or a beer while enjoying the Arizona mountain views. There is a large variety of food and the portions are quite large, so be sure to plan on sharing. Very enjoyable place.

1  Thank chriskaia