“Excellant food at Pei Wei”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Fast food, Sushi
Good for: Cheap Eats, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Excellant food at Pei Wei”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 October 2013

So Yesterday i went to tis pei wei location at Candler & i just amaze by taste of food.

Pls visit pei wei for excellent & authenticate food

Visited October 2013

Tempe, Arizona
“Good fast casual Asian food at good price point”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

My husband and I love Pei Wei, and we eat there every time we're in Phoenix. On our most recent trip we ate there twice, and we were very pleased both times.

The Hot and Sour soup is one of our favorites. It is hearty and filling with a nice kick, but not too spicy. I was surprised (note to self : read menu more carefully) when my order of Vietnamese Spring Rolls arrived chilled. They were delicious though, and I will definitely order them again.

Hubby lives the Orange Peel Chicken, and he was not disappointed upon ordering it again. He tried the Caramel Chicken on our second visit. It was very good, but we both like the Orange Peel better.

I ordered the Kung Pao Chicken on our second visit and was very pleased. Huge serving of rice!

Serving sizes are ample. Actually each of the signature entrees are touted as serving 2, but we are hearty eaters and can polish off a whole dish by ourselves.

• Visited August 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“My favorite lunch spot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2013

This is a fast food version of PF Chang's. Indoor seating can be hard to find if you visit during the lunch hour, but they try to accommodate you. Outdoor seating is available and nice during the cooler months. Every dish is enough to share when you get lettuce wraps (my favorite) or spring rolls. Most of the main courses are cooked with your choice of chicken, beef, shrimp or tofu.Wine and beer are available, along with the usual array of soft drinks. The drinks are all self-serve, but dishes are brought to your table. Pei Wei is a must try for a quick, easy meal!

Visited July 2013
Mesa, Arizona
“Pretty Gross Food & Emp's Not Washing Their Hands!!!8(”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2013

I've eaten at different Pei Wei's, but this one (7131 W Ray Rd. Bldg. 1 Suite 3 Chandler, AZ) was pretty gross!!! Our food order was not properly cooked to our satisfaction (veggies & noodles were hard & didn't have much flavor).***The reason we will not return to this location, we saw an employee taking out his ear gayges (sorry if I spelled that wrong) right at the food counter & right before grabbing our plates. HE DIDN'T WASH HIS HANDS!!!!!! NEVER AGAIN!!! ALSO, NOT A GOOD PLACE TO CONDUIT A BUSINESS LUNCH MEETING (WAY TO CROWDED & LOUD).

• Visited June 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“carry out”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2013

My husband doesn't like Asian food, so this is a great place for carry out. They are pretty quick & food is good. Have eaten in a few times with friends. Was nice.

Visited March 2013