“lunch for 2 with bonus card”

Pei Wei Asian Diner
Ranked #114 of 697 Restaurants in Chandler
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 27 January 2014

We are pleased to receive a card when we purchase gifts for family - nice idea !!
One small plate -- free -- is often over $5 off

Food is so fresh and well flavored
Starters are interesting e.g. spring rolls, dumplings..
brown rice is good as alternate to white rice

Reviewed 19 January 2014

My wife and I frequently dine here for lunch when we're in the area. There is a change, a new/shorter menu with far less choices. This makes the waiting line move faster as diners will make up their minds faster. Let's face it, all selections are base upon a few ingredients, mixed together for different menu items. All in all, a great low lunch is offered.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

This restaurant has declined quite a bit! The portions are small (they are especially stingy on the veggies :-( Even when I paid for extra vegetables I got a tiny portion. The 'spicy' sauce was extremely sweet! The chicken was questionable and heavily breaded. Although they claim it is 'potato starch' not breading. I was looking for a healthy quality meal and got a syrupy mess (with very few veggies). Needless to say it was a disappointing meal and I will not be back.

Reviewed 12 October 2013

So Yesterday i went to tis pei wei location at Candler & i just amaze by taste of food.

Pls visit pei wei for excellent & authenticate food

Reviewed 2 September 2013

My husband and I love Pei Wei, and we eat there every time we're in Phoenix. On our most recent trip we ate there twice, and we were very pleased both times.

The Hot and Sour soup is one of our favorites. It is hearty and filling with a nice kick, but not too spicy. I was surprised (note to self : read menu more carefully) when my order of Vietnamese Spring Rolls arrived chilled. They were delicious though, and I will definitely order them again.

Hubby lives the Orange Peel Chicken, and he was not disappointed upon ordering it again. He tried the Caramel Chicken on our second visit. It was very good, but we both like the Orange Peel better.

I ordered the Kung Pao Chicken on our second visit and was very pleased. Huge serving of rice!

Serving sizes are ample. Actually each of the signature entrees are touted as serving 2, but we are hearty eaters and can polish off a whole dish by ourselves.