“Much Improved”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Way Road and Interstate 10
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Too my father and partner here for dinner, and was really taken back on the quality of the food. Much improved over the last time we at a Buca di Beppo. The Lasagna was perfectly cooked, no running, held it's shape when you cut into it. The pasta dish we had, which BTW was the small portion (suppose to feed 2-3 people) could have feed 4 very easily was just as good as the Lasagna. We will be going back again....

Reviewed 19 May 2014

I had a good meal at the Mesa location not too long ago, so I recommended my friends about Buca. We decided to have a get togethering at the Chandler location. My friends were very impressed by the atmosphere and food. When we arrived at the restaurant, the waitress gave us a kitchen tour, then 10 of us were seated at the big round table, which is very cool and more private. We ordered trio platter appetizer, big pizza, big meat ball spaghetti, cheese cake, tiramisu. Indeed that's more than enough, we were so stuffed at the end and we had a lot of fun. Btw, before you go, don't forget a buy Buca gift cards from Costco. Also Buca has kitchen sitting available for a smaller party, you can sit inside the kitchen and watch "hell's kitchen" live.

Reviewed 3 April 2014

I enjoy the team that serves you is good and the dining area is very cool.

However, the food itself is barely average.

It is not bad, but simply not memorable.

I go every few years but honestly, it is not in my top 5 Italian in the Phoenix area.

I usually get the spaghetti and meatballs.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

This is the second Buca I have visited, and the food is always fantastic. It's served family style, so you have to come to a decision about what you are going to eat, but there are so many dishes to choose from that you will certainly be able to find something that appeals to everyone.
I love the atmosphere here. From the kitchen table to the pictures on the walls, it's a fun place for dinner. I'm Italian, so some of the pictures are very familiar to me!
We had the lasagna and a ziti dish with sausage and chicken. Both were wonderful. I got the tiramisu to go, and as always, it didn't disappoint.
Portions are huge, so be prepared to take some home for another meal!

Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

Well the whole feeling is like a family corporation ,you have to go with family or friends to enjoy this place , food is really good with a little bit oversized plates which explains the higher prices , I had revoili and tiramisu and really liked the same ,house wine is pretty good too but the specially named cocktails need to be improved though , I would want to go there again with friends and family for sure