“Excellent service and amazing flavor!” 4 of 5 bubbles

The Olive Garden
Ranked #316 of 651 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Joao Pessoa, PB
“Excellent service and amazing flavor!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 January 2014 via mobile

Excellent service and amazing flavor. Enjoy tem deals. Soup wonderful flavor, accompanied by a delicious garlic bread, you can repeat. The lasagna is so tasty. Worth it !

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Just Plain BAD..”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

Usually I do not reveiw the chain restaurants, you know what you are getting when you go there. However, this time, I feel that special attention is needed. Our party of 4 (including myself, my son and 2 grandparents) went for lunch yesterday.

The Server: Very inexperienced. The grandparents both went for the unlimited soup and salad. When grandpa was done with his first round, the server asked if he could clear and grandpa said yes. Our enthusiastic server grabbed not only grandpa's plates, but grandma's as well. The most interesting part of this was the minor fact that grandma 1) was not finished and two had just just lifted a fork of salad into her mouth. With a mouthful of food she had to wait to explain to the server that she had not been finished and could he please bring her another plate so she could continue. I probably should have disclosed first that our server brought the plates for salad and the soups out and those that ordered something else had to wait while the others ate.

The Food: Again, OG is a chain, you know what you are going to get and it is going to be cooked the same way all of the time,.....errr,.... mostly. In this case, my son (age 10), who loves salmon, ordered the salmon. It came out dry, as in seriously over-cooked not just left under the warmer. The accompanying brocolli was basically formed mush (read that as also way over-cooked) that had so much spice on it that it burned my mouth when I tasted it. I asked the server to switch out for the mac-n-cheese. It was advertised as Kraft so we knew what to expect, however, owned a sucessful restuarant,when it arrived, I knew that it was not Kraft but rather it's lesser cousin, Velveta (in case you are wondering, the Velveta version comes as shells rather than macaroni). While this was not a terrible thing, whoever made it in the back did not add enough water before throwing it in the microwave so it was a bit of a sludge. They also left it out for just a minute too long, the dish being served warm.

If I was going to base whether or not I was going to return on this meal alone, I would have to advise going somewhere else.

• Visited January 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank creeker000
Chandler, Arizona
“Best of all the Olive Gardens”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

I have been to many Olive Gardens, in various states, and have to say this one off of Germann & Gilbert is the best restaurant as far as quality of food and service.

• Visited May 2013
Chino Valley, Arizona, United States
“Great place to eat at lunch time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 May 2013 via mobile

The service was good from John! We had ordered an appetizer,it came right after the salad. We really enjoyed the timing of it all since we had to work thur lunch. Now i didn't care to much for the ckn parmesan it was cold. Just a reminder to the servers we can hear what they talk about to each other when they are working! All and all I give them a 3 to 3 3/4. I thought it was to much money for the quality of food very small ckn breast

• Visited May 2013
Merseyside
“Fabulous food , good value , and healthy options !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 May 2013

When visiting Arizona earlier this year , we visited the Olive Garden restaurant in Chandler Arizona , had a bit of a wait , but wasn't that long , well organised as you were given an electronic pager to let you know when your table was ready, and it was ready ! , all set and after being shown your table , the waitress was there to greet you ! .
Whist you were making your choice from the very extensive menu , your table ( there were 5 of us ) was given a very large Salad bowl ,with hot bread sticks ( I would actually describe them as long bread rolls ! , they were fresh and soft )
The choices on the menu suited all tastes , fish, meat , burgers , fries and lovely to see a healthy option menus to suit those people who could not eat the generous portions given in the States ! The service was relaxed but swift , but encouraged to take your time , even though the whole time we were there , there was always a line up , even when we left .
The whole experience was fabulous , so much so we revisited quite a few times on our 3 month vacation ! Definately NOT to be missed !

• Visited January 2013