“Downtown, friendly and affordable!”

Bourbon Jacks Bar and Grill
Ranked #19 of 681 Restaurants in Chandler
Price range: US$7 - US$28
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Welcome to Bourbon Jacks, a new urban country restaurant! Bourbon Jacks Bar and Grill blends traditional country with contemporary appeal, boasting a fresh innovative menu, extensive drink selection with 140 Bourbons and Whiskies on the menu, and an exciting atmosphere with live country music! Bourbon Jacks has been voted "best of" by numerous media sources for their menu, friendliest staff, and best local live music country venue! Complete with a scratch kitchen, Bourbon Jacks has created an award winning menu crafting a mix of contemporary American with a twist of the South. From traditional dishes to unique new flavors, you'll find no other menu like it in Arizona! If you enjoy Brunch, Lunch, Happy Hour, Dinner, Live Country Music, Bourbon, Whiskey, and Dancing then Bourbon Jacks is your new home! Thank you for visiting, Cheers!
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

Met some friends today for lunch at this restaurant downtown. Indoor outdoor seating, friendly staff, had a cheeseburger and some wings....generous portions, good beer and kid friendly. Had some live music to boot! A great afternoon lunch spot! A+

Reviewed 27 October 2013

We had heard of the new kid on the block in downtown Chandler, but this was our first time trying Bourbon Jack's - what a wonderful surprise! We were expecting just "bar & grille" type fare but what we got were chef inspired plates - it was delicious. We started with the Cajun shrimp, plentiful and cooked perfectly, but my favorite was the Dixie Fried Chicken wings with red eye gravy - OMG they were fabulous!! We also had the Mack & Cheese and Chicken, Bacon, Brie Club with the deviled potato salad. Everything was really well prepared, my only issue was that the bread was too hard on the sandwich so it made it difficult to taste the ingredients. It was presented more like a Cuban sandwich than a regular club - I might order it next time on different bread.. The deviled potato salad so good and what do you say about a great Mack & cheese? More, please. I thought they had a good, affordable wine list, another nice surprise.
Bourbon Jack's has a casual, welcoming atmosphere, too. We were able to sit outside & had great service. When my husband left his debit card in the folder after signing the check, our waitress ran down the street after me to return it - that clinches it for me. We'll be back.
Definitely give Jack's a try, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 4 October 2013

The atmosphere was the best thing about this place. Food was just ok and the service was lacking! Would go back but just for an appetizer and drink.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

We have been here several times and will continue to keep coming back! All the servers are prompt and very pleasant! The food is delicious! My favorites are the Bleu burger and the ahi salad. The burger is one of the best I have had in many years! The atmosphere is relaxed and casual. Have not been there when they have live entertainment but I hear it is loud but a lot of fun!

Reviewed 3 May 2013

Was pleasantly surprised! Normally go to Santan brewery in downtown Chandler, but decided to try this new place. Food was awesome! Standard dishes but each has a great twist! Got bbq chips as starter and they were great! 100% homemade chips, fresh blue cheese, bacon, and scallions. I got chix ranch Sal'which and wife got bbq pork sandwich. Both were HUGE portions. Sides are amazing as well, the mac-n-cheese and potatoe/deviled egg salad was delicious. Service was awesome. Priced just right. Break away from Santan and give this place a try!