“Nice fusion of different types of foods.”

Ling & Louie's Asian Bar and Grill
Ranked #50 of 685 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Lunch consisted of nachos with chicken, but unlike normal nachos, coated with a sauce that made a normally heavy meal very light. Very surprised by this, and the other items on the menu with a chicken base were also surprisingly light. Definitely recommend this restaurant if you don't want that heavy food feeling while you hit the casino.

1  Thank LeeTrotman

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Took my brother and mother..my mother ate shrimp with noodles and was sick in the room for two days...but i have eaten there a few times and never got sick...

Reviewed 10 September 2013

We lucked out here. There was a long wait for tables but we snagged seats in the bar and were able to avoid the wait. Food was yummy. Service not so great, but it was Saturday night, the place was packed and I think the server was stressed..I will definitely try it again because the food was tremendous. .

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Having eaten at Ling and Louie's original bar and grill in East Scottsdale numerous times, I loved when I learned they were open at other locations. Their food is tops . . . . I enjoyed the walnut shrimp with a friend, along with their marvelous lettuce wraps. The food was delicious, service excellent and my visit very enjoyable.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

We dined here as a group during a conference. It took us a while to get seated, but not a big deal. Once seated, our waitress was def experienced and knew how to get orders and keep it all together. The service was good, but it is the food that was just OK.

Two of the people ordered fried rice dishes and they came out with the rice burnt. They offered to get something else, bu the pot stickers and spring rolls were their meals. The dishes we all had were just OK. Not bad, but not special.

For the price, it was OK. This was the 3rd time I had eaten here at this location. I might try the Biltmore location to see if there is a consistency. But until then, It is an OK place to eat while at WHP.