“Nice Surprise”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 December 2013

This a sort of sports bar but with a quality menu. By that I mean the food selection id a bit different and very well prepared---especially try the wings or the hummus trio.

The service compliments the food.

Reviewed 23 November 2013

We waited 20 minutes and no one ever came to our table. I approached a manger looking person for some water because my daughter was very thirsty and no one came by to get us drinks. I mentioned we had not seen the waiter. He rushed and got her water, but we waited another 10 minutes and after no one came to our table, we left!

1  Thank photobug48
Reviewed 22 October 2013

Country Western environment with great food and a nice selection of wines. I have had the Bourbon sSlmon twice...delicious. The cornbread is very good. They also have a nice selection of appetizers...the little corn dealies are delicious. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

Pay husband and I stumbled across this place and loved it...it kind of hard to see from the main road. The food was awesome and the service perfect! We can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

I had a Groupon and took several visiting family. Recently on a trip to Yellowstone we at Bubba's, supposedly a big deal barbeque place.
I told my wife that Whiskey Rose would put Bubba's out of business in a week!