“The BC”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Whiskey Rose Saloon - CLOSED

Whiskey Rose Saloon
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Phoenix
“The BC”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

Best burgers in town as they're done the exact way we wanted them, and the Chicken sandwich for lunch was scrumputous, along with terrific attentive service. When making a reservation, spoke with one guy, who made my day with his keen sense of humor. Have taken first-timers there and they too have enjoyed immensely. Will return

• Visited May 2014

Sun Lakes, Arizona
“The Best Lunch Deal (and Pulled Pork) In Town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

If you are looking for fantastic pulled pork,(that isn't drowning in BBQ Sauce) dynamite fries, onion rings and cole slaw, your search has ended! Head for Whiskey Rose pronto!! You will be "hooked".....

They have a GREAT lunch menu - 6 or 7 different items, including an 8 oz. Angus Steakburger (!) with your choice of a side (6 or so to choose from) for SEVEN Dollars!!!

Western-themed and decorated, with country music playing - or your choice of sports on t.v.'s located throughout the bar and restaurant -- Comfortable booths in the dining room - during lunch you can actually hold a conversation!! Small outdoor patio.....

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank dessertgranny
San Tan Valley, Arizona
“What a burger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

I have a problem eating out. I am very critical, because I am an excellent chef and i beleive i should be able to get good tasty food in a restaurant at least almost as good as i can prepare it. Well they have a great selection of draft beer, which for some reason tastes better then usual. I had the kiltlifter. My wife had vodka tonic and then realized she should have ordered the short instead of tall. It was fine but the tall contains more tonic water. We hd immediate service. We decided to split an order so my wife selected the smokey bacon cheesburger with blue cheese. They cut it in half and served it on two plates. I want to tell you, it was the best burger I can remember having in a long long time. It was like WOW. They do something special with the sweet potato fries and they were excellent, but way too many. We are definitely going back and hope to try their ribs.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Themenace4
Chandler, Arizona
“Excellent Ribs, Nice Venue, Great craft beer selection”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

Corner of mall on Ocotillo and Az. Ave. in a free standing building. My wife & I were seated promptly and Logan, our server quickly took our draught beer orders (23 on tap). We were there at 3:30 after the Jazz festival, so there was plenty of seating. We split a potato skins appetizer and the full rack of ribs. Sides were slaw and sweet potato fries The appetizer was o.k., but the ribs were outstanding. The staff is very friendly and Reuben, the manager, approached us afterwards and asked us if this was our first visit. We said yes and he gave us a free appetizer card. The decor is cliche western sports bar. See pix. The craft beer selection and ribs will bring us back

• Visited April 2014
Phoenix
“Yuck.....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Title of review says it all....just yuck. Yuck to the food, to the décor, to the music, to the service....everything about this place was yuck. I went in alone on a late Saturday afternoon when the place was almost empty and it still took almost 30 minutes for someone to wait on me. The waitress was too busy texting behind the bar and talking to the bar tender to pay any attention to the tables. The salad when it came was just awful....wilted greens, cold chicken, cold vegetables and drowned in dressing that I had specifically requested on the side. I will never go back. horrible experience.

Visited March 2014