“Delicious”

Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

We stopped by for dinner at Nosh in Chandler. I was expecting a wine bar with happy hour snacks, but this was fine dining. All the ingredients for our dinner were fresh and high quality. The bruschetta platter paired tasty ingredients in creative and delicious ways. The lamb chops were tender and perfectly prepared. We also had a tasty pasta in wine sauce with Brussel sprouts and bits of sausage. Although we did not have any wine or beer, they had a huge selection. The restaurant is quiet with subdued lighting. It was pricey but we will definitely go back because of the delicious food prepared in surprising and interesting ways.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Nice and cozy little wine bar with cute decor. We had wine and appetizers while there. The burger was delicious, would prefer a smaller bun though,, the shrimp in the shrimp cocktail were small but tasty and the calimari was also small but tasted good. The seating was cozy with warm amber lighting, however the seats were a little uncomfortable. Our wish is for more semi-sweet white wine choices for happy hour and more appetizer selections too. We will most likely return.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

What a great new restaurant for Chandler! This small restaurant is tucked inside a strip mall but don't be fooled by the location. Its hip, contemporary interior is fun and romantic. The dinner menu has a wide variety of amazing dishes. The drink menu has great local beers and cocktails. You have a view of the kitchen from your table and the owner is often the one doing the cooking. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. And, I was reading in a local magazine that it was rated one of the top 25 new restaurants in the Phoenix area.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

This tiny restaurant tucked into a strip mall is an utterly delightful suprise. Nosh's imaginative, seasonally inspired menu is both healthy and ecologically-sound: lots of gluten-free dishes (notated on the menu) and locally-sourced offerings. Even one of the wines available by the glass is made onsite. My husband had the elk entree with lingonberry sauce (I had a bite; it was savory with a slightly sweet touch); I chose the roast beet salad. The portions are not large, though, and hearty eaters may be left wanting for more.

The service was friendly and informal. Oh, yes, my husband's plate was cleared before I was finished eating (one of my pet peeves). The restaurant is clean and dark... lots of hard surfaces, but the noise level was low. Plenty of free parking is available.

1  Thank CoolAZMom
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Oh how I just love this little spot for dinner. Chef/owner Stacey knows her stuff and keeps the menu interesting and delicious. I love that the portions are of a reasonable size. The wild boar ragu is a keeper! Excellent job on the crab cakes I had a week ago, the pizetttes are perfectly cooked and offer up a delicious array of flavors. The bruschetta provide a bit of eye candy before digging in. Happy Hour offers up drinks specials as well as appetizers in the $5-$6 price range.
Nosh is fine dining in a relaxed atmosphere. The staff is courteous, knowledgeable and friendly.
Stacey has always appeared from the kitchen to inquire about the food and to thank us for being a customer.

1  Thank Charlene C