“Excellent food and drink, caters to gluten free diet”
Review of NOSH Arizona - CLOSED

NOSH Arizona
Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 June 2014

This restaurant is amazing, I have been here several times now with family and with my husband. We have relatives with Celiac disease and I have a severe gluten intolerance and Stacey is able to accommodate our diets with EXCELLENT food and drinks. I don't know where to start - appetizers are great and the entrees are wonderful - we had the elk and the duck and both were outstanding. Tonight we were there for happy hour and were stuffed - we had fall apart ribs, Ahi tuna with a very spicy sauce and a variety of sausages. I had the salty poodle drink which was very interesting and different. Last time I had the purple reign which was great. I may try another next time. The best part was the gluten free flourless chocolate cake, even my gluten eating husband said it was one of the best he ever had. This is a great place to come in the hot Phoenix summer - nice and cool and quiet.

There are newer reviews for NOSH Arizona

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I recently went here for the first time although I have passed by on occasion during daytime hours They are open primarily for dinner. They have been open since about January 2013. I went for lunch on a Friday(only day they are open for lunch;I believe).
I choose the bruschetta, I did the choose 3 option for $12.00, there was also a choose 4 option for $15.00 The flavors I had were the roasted sweet pepper,mozzarella, olive oil, & basil-Brie,fig jam, and apple fan-Goat cheese,carmelized onions, & prosciutto brittle(i did not taste or see this-so maybe it is listed on menu but not there?)
I also had the white sangria, very refreshing on a hot day.
They also have happy hour from 4-6pm Tuesday through Friday and most items are $5.00( I have not tried this yet)
I thought the prices were a little high for lunch,but this is a small one restaurant place. I will probably go back sometime to try happy hour.

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

We stopped by for dinner at Nosh in Chandler. I was expecting a wine bar with happy hour snacks, but this was fine dining. All the ingredients for our dinner were fresh and high quality. The bruschetta platter paired tasty ingredients in creative and delicious ways. The lamb chops were tender and perfectly prepared. We also had a tasty pasta in wine sauce with Brussel sprouts and bits of sausage. Although we did not have any wine or beer, they had a huge selection. The restaurant is quiet with subdued lighting. It was pricey but we will definitely go back because of the delicious food prepared in surprising and interesting ways.

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Nice and cozy little wine bar with cute decor. We had wine and appetizers while there. The burger was delicious, would prefer a smaller bun though,, the shrimp in the shrimp cocktail were small but tasty and the calimari was also small but tasted good. The seating was cozy with warm amber lighting, however the seats were a little uncomfortable. Our wish is for more semi-sweet white wine choices for happy hour and more appetizer selections too. We will most likely return.

Reviewed 18 April 2014

What a great new restaurant for Chandler! This small restaurant is tucked inside a strip mall but don't be fooled by the location. Its hip, contemporary interior is fun and romantic. The dinner menu has a wide variety of amazing dishes. The drink menu has great local beers and cocktails. You have a view of the kitchen from your table and the owner is often the one doing the cooking. I would definitely recommend this restaurant. And, I was reading in a local magazine that it was rated one of the top 25 new restaurants in the Phoenix area.