“Breakfast or Lunch? Try Brunchies!”
Review of Brunchies - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Tucked away on a side street in downtown Chandler - owned and operated by the Serrano family - a charming enclosed "outdoor" patio complete with a fountain and tiled/muraled walls -

Reviewed 26 February 2014

This restaurant serves breakfast all day and the menu selections are vast. Food & coffee were excellent & their English muffins are a must have! The chili rellenos were some of the best I've every had and I've had lots. Staff are very good and décor nice.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

This place is such a staple in the local community and its because it has a wide variety of dishes for breakfast & lunch. I've tried salads & breakfast meal without disappointment. Good/friendly service & lots of Chandler history on its walls.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

this was my first time . the servers were energetic and very helpful. the food was awesome. I will definitely be come back and bringing my friends. good servers, good food ,and good prices what else could you ask for.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

My first trip to this restaurant and was very impressed with the food choices as well as the prices--they even honor AAA guests. Two of us had salads, small Oriental with Chicken and a regular sized fresh berries in and on a salad (not sure of proper name) and our third had one of the specials, grilled cheese and ham with french fries and an iced coffee. All of us enjoyed our choices and found the sizes and taste wonderful. I would certainly like to try breakfast here someday. This restaurant is located in Old Town Chandler is surrounded by several businesses and many other choices in restaurants but I am certainly glad we chose this one. Good service, good food and good prices--always a winning combination!