“Very good for a chain” 2 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #138 of 651 Restaurants in Chandler
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Cheyenne, Wyoming
“Very good for a chain”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2012

I was initially impressed with the pizza. Noticed that every time they were out of some ingredient or other. Like the New York style of crust and sauce. Though the sauce is rather sweet, even for NY. Definately some stray New York native Mom and Pops that are better.

• Visited September 2011
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank tim k

Apache Junction, Arizona
“Best Pizza in Town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2012

For a chain pizzeria this got be as good as a Mom and Pa place. The owners originally from the NYC area to ship the water for the dough in from the city. But now after years of making the crust they have the true NYC spirit.
When I was there last and I go and often as I can. I had the Hells Kitchens wing Ouch my tongue and lips tingle just thinking about it.
We had an antipasti, cannolis, mini's but de-lish.

I recommend this to anyone in the area who wants good pizza. and wings.
I'll be back hope to see ya...

• Visited March 2012
Chandler, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really, Really Good Pizza”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2012

I'm not sure I'd say it was the best pizza, I've had about 5 others that were better but considering I'd have to go to California, Manhattan, or Italy to get to the others, I think this place is like I said, really-really good. BUT don't get extra cheese, they are *so cheesy already. The sausage is really good and they're generous with it. Not quite so generous with the pepperoni so consider doing a double of that. I like the Vinnies because I can get any 5 toppings I want and mushrooms are another one you might want to double up on. I can't wait to try their calzones - I hear it's their large 18" pizza folded in half with ricotta and mozzarella and 3 toppings of your choice. When we were in Italy we ate pizza every single day. When we were in NYC we ate it about every other day. This NYPD Pizza is on the rich side and I think it will be no more than about once a month but that one day is going to be a very enjoyable day!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank CehraBehra
Flagstaff, Arizona
“Awesome Pizza Place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2012

I've been to this place a bunch of times and I have loved it every single time. They have nice big booths for big families, a bar, great service, and friendly staff. Also the cannolis are the best! You have to try them!

• Visited September 2011
Chandler, Arizona
“wonderful pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 February 2012

Delicious pizza and salads! Reasonable prices! What more could one want?