“Very nice place to dine/entertain”
Review of Nabers Restaurant - CLOSED

Nabers Restaurant
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Staff is friendly and prompt. Food is unique styles of some old favorites, including burgers, meatloaf, flat-breads. I had the Fish and Chips the other day and it was really great; breading was the best that I've had for many a year - thin, crisp, served with fries and a cup of delicious potato salad. My wife chose some Hawaiian flatbed that she loved. The prices are very reasonable as well.
The have live music towards the weekend that doesn't blow your eardrums out. The layout allows for either a quite location or right up on the dance floor.

Reviewed 11 February 2014

I came for lunch and had a trio of tacos for an incredible price and a glass of wine. Since it was just me, I ate at the bar and had the advantage of friendly bartender service. He pleasantly explained a couple of wines and his suggestion was good. The lunch arrived quickly, was good and certainly a great value for the price.
This was the best lunch I've ever had but the staff was nice, they food was good and the price was great. No complaints. I would be tempted to try other menu items and check out the happy hour scene. The only down side was that it was a little dead but not really a concern for someone looking for lunch.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

Was really looking forward to this being a great place. Hostess seated us promptly and did explain any questions needed to be directed to the waitress because she didn't know the menu or specials. Waitress did not to be to informed either. Menu had very cleaver names for drinks and meals. Service was slow but we were in no hurry so that wasn't really a big deal. We just ordered off the happy hour menu. When food arrived we were not given any seperate plates silverware or napkins. Asked waitress for these items. Finally had to go to bar and ask for setup from bar tender. He was very nice and brought everything to us. The waitress never did bring us any. She also totally forgot our round of drinks. Not as big of deal to us but was a lose for the owner. Food was okay. Only problem was we ordered the spinach dip which was a nice large bowl but was only given 7 chips to eat with the dip. When we asked for more chips we were told she could not give us anymore pita chips but we could order potato.chips. so we had dip only 7 chips and no silverware go eat it with. This place seemed very clean and a good atmosphere but really needs to train the staff. Hope this place makes it in this tuff business.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

Three of us met for lunch to try this new restaurant in our neighborhood. After being seated they brought us our water which was promptly spilled all over me. I was completely soaked and because I live close by was able to go home and change. When I got back they told me they had offered to give me dessert at the end of the meal! Since I don't usually eat dessert they gave me a 10.00 card to come back again. They did not comp the meal at all and really did not seem to be overly concerned that they had just drenched a customer. What would a person have done had they been on lunch break and not close enough to go home and change? Should there not be a bit more compensation than come back again and I will discount your meal?

Reviewed 22 September 2013

It was a very pleasant surprise to "discover" this gem in Chandler. It occupies the spot where Ernie's Maryland Crab House was. We were two couples and all had different dishes for appetizers and entrees. All were prepared well and the staff was attentive, cheerful and helpful. The beers were cold and the happy hour prices are standard. The live music is a nice touch. We will be going back soon.