“The jury's out”

Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: I-10 East & Exit 162, Wild Horse Pass Blvd
Transit: Shuttle transportation between the Sheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa and the Wild Horse Pass Casino & Hotel.
Description: “Rawhide Western Town & Event Center”. With a calendar full of banquets, concerts, festivals and Rawhide Signature Events such as Thanksgiving and Rawhide Snowy Christmas. A town filled with people, music, and fun! Starting with the 2017-2018 season, Rawhide will open to the public only when there is an event or festival taking place and not offer regular business hours open to the public. But rest assured…this Valley icon is not going anywhere! Rawhide has a calendar full of events for the public to enjoy and that full list is available at www.Rawhide.com. Rawhide will also be available for private and semi-private event bookings seven days a week. Guests can now customize
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I have been here before and with a good crowd in the restaurant up dancing to the live music this place can be a hoot. That said I had a really good sized salmon fillet for my main. It was paired with mandarin which tasted a bit weird to me and made me think of tinned mandarins/clementines so not to my liking but I am sure it goes down well with others. Maybe because I have been here and had such a great time that I was expecting it to be as good again. Then again maybe having more friendly servers would have helped jolly me up a bit!

Reviewed 18 April 2014

We had a great evening with the grandchildren. You should know that to do any activity or see a show you have to buy a ticket or wristband first. We walked the entire town and had to go back to buy these. Check when you come in where to get them.
Also, the restaurant was fun with a great cowboy singer. Food was ok. I enjoyed my prime rib. Price was reasonable.

Reviewed 10 March 2014

Waited 45 mins to be seated, get in and it's more than half empty! Short staffed maybe? Took forever for waitress to acknowledge us... Beans are Bush's from the grocery store, steak was TOUGH, water had a strange after taste, fried chicken was bland and dry. They had live music, but the singer had the personality of a pet rock. Overall, horrible.

1  Thank Grace B
Reviewed 20 February 2014

Some say it is for the children. Not true. Adults can enjoy the setting, staging and dining also. Make sure you try the rattlesnake in the steakhouse!

Reviewed 16 February 2014

8 of us ate at Rawhide. The prime rib was tender, as were the steaks. You get lots of fried chicken, and the grilled chicken was tender too. I ordered a half of ribs and it was plenty. Price was up but not crazy. The meals came all together and the bill was delivered when we were done. There was live music and it was entertaining to see how the had fun with a wedding party nearby. Thanks.