“Awesome and fresh”

Ranked #111 of 666 Restaurants in Chandler
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 26 July 2013 via mobile

Try this place if u like vietnamise food
We have now been frequent visitors. You can byob. We love the crispy lemon grass chicken

Love the chicken wings

Ice tea great also

A bit pricy but great charming place.

We just love it very friendly

1  Thank k123-foodie
There are newer reviews for Cyclo Vietnamese Cuisine

Reviewed 13 June 2013

It looked better than most of the Vietnamese restaurants I have gone to, clean and modern. Not too much selections on the menu, but it's OK for such a small place. Same menu for both lunch and dinner. Food tasted very basic, nothing special. The prices were ridiculous high for the portions you get. To compare with other local Vietnamese restaurants for the same price here you can get 2 dishes at other places. Don't think it worth the money.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

This is the best Vietnamese restaurant I've found in greater Phoenix. The owner is also the hostess and frequently my server, and she is sassy and hilarious. The food is traditional Vietnamese fare for the most part, but done with better quality ingredients in most cases, and very delicious. It costs a lot more than your standard Vietnamese strip mall , but you are getting something for it. I love the Vietnamese bargain, love it. If you're hankering for something a bit more refined, Cyclo will deliver.

Reviewed 26 March 2013

We really enjoyed our impromtu dinner here, with dishes which were unexpected and delightful. Everything tasted really good! The waitress was very upbeat and friendly and service was good. Definately going back for a second round!

Reviewed 23 October 2012

Having spent a significant amount of time over the years in Vietnam, I have developed a true love for Vietnamese cuisine and believe that the Phoenix area is fortunate to have a Vietnamese restaurant of this quality. The restaurant itself is decorated in a simplicity that creates calm and relaxation. The menu is not large and that is just fine, because what is offered is of quality. We tend to begin with Banh Xeo, an excellent crisp rice crepe with shrimp, pork, sprouts with red leaf lettuce for the wrap. We always follow with Goi Cuon Tom Thit, freshly made pork and shimp spring rolls dipped in peanut sauce. My wife prefers Ga Xao Xa Ot (crispy lemongrass chicken) while I prefer Ga Xao Rau Thom Thai Lan (mint chicken). I am also a fan of the Dau Xanh Xao Toi (spicy garlic green beans), but we both look forward to Pho Tai (noodle soup with rare sirloin). When I am in Vietnam I can live on Pho Tai three times a day. The Cyclo version is just as good if not better than being in Vietnam. Cyclo is a “bring your own bottle” restaurant. I like that, and wish more restaurants did as well. We tend to dine once a week at Cyclo because of the food, atmosphere and charm of the owner Justina Duong who rules the nest with sizzle and grace!

2  Thank Robert V