“Nice Surprise”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Upon entering the restaurant you might not think it would be very good because the décor is old and tired but have a seat and order the Tom Yum Soup. It's loaded with coconut marinated chicken, mushroom and cilantro. Great soup. I had the Chicken Pad Thai which was very good too. It needed a squeeze of lime, but they didn't have any. Go figure! My husband had the Spicy Eggplant with Sausage which he loved. Tip: their Hot is extremely Hot. I ordered a 2 and my husband ordered a 3. Our mouths were burning. Also be prepared for a long wait for your food however, this means they make it fresh. Can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 16 December 2013

My husband was craving Thai so we stopped in at Swaddee. Instantly we were attended to. The service was outstanding and very courteous. We had gotten our salads when the entree was already to be served. The food was fantastic. Would recommend if you do not like spicy to go 2 and under for level of hotness. The food was very favorable and hot. The wait staff were nice and prompt with everything. The atmosphere was very nice and the restaurant clean. If you want great Thai food, this is the place to go.

1  Thank ChrisCapps
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Reasonably priced and excellent service! Food is authentic and very good. Glad we discovered this great little place. It. Is now one of our favorites!

Reviewed 5 April 2013

I like this place. Parking is easy in back. Service is good. Price is reasonable. I like to get the Pad Thai level 5 hot. I also like the Fried Rice with Pork. I suggest you go with level 5 heat and lots of water.

Reviewed 22 March 2013 via mobile

Dined here alone on a Business trip. Friday night, and the place has a moderate crowd. I ordered Som Tam, Pad Prik king and Chang beer. The som Tam was excellent... Nice mix of lime, peanut and bird chilies. The Pad Prik King was different than I've had at other places...not quite as diverse a flavor base so I would rate it average. The service was excellent, the severs were very attentive. The atmosphere is quiet and inviting. Due to the authenticity of the som tam, I would recommend this place to friends!