“Great food.”

Ranked #26 of 670 Restaurants in Chandler
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Award-winning food you knead®. Handcrafted artisan bread, specialty bakery, soup, sandwiches, salad, pancakes and pasta. Friendly service. Free Wi-Fi. Catering available. Breakfast weekdays until 10:30am; weekends until 2pm. Pasta daily from 3pm.
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We never heard of Wildflower Bakery so we thought we would give it a try. A little upsetting that we couldn't order pasta until after 3 but that is ok we found a great Vegan friendly sandwich. Bread is good and hearty.

Service wasn't that great from the gentleman behind the register. He couldn't tell me what was in their avocado spread, of course avocado but what else is there to make it a spread. He had to go and look at the container. He didn't have a great knowledge of the menu and he looked like he was distracted with things other than making eye contact with us and giving his attention to the present customer. When a Vegan person eats out, there tends to be some questions that are not normally asked. His fly was down as well. YUCK! Yes I noticed, but it was only because I noticed that his shorts were very unprofessional for other reasons after he had to leave us standing there a few times to find answers to our questions.

If it wasn't for the tasty sandwich I would of definitely given this establishment a bad rating based on their customer service.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I have eaten at Wildflower several times, but normally just for soup and salad or a sandwich on the go. This was the first time we tried the breakfast and it was very good. My son is a pretty "basic" eater and he lover the ciabatta egg sandwich and fresh fruit. I thought the veggie omelet was wonderful. The only thing I we weren't so crazy about was the Rosemary potatoes, but that's because we aren't big Rosemary fans.

We'll definitely add this to our weekend breakfast out options.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

Went in for coffee and a roll, when the girl handed me the plate with the roll on it the bottom was actually greasy. Then looked at the plate and it appeared unwashed. She had also given me a knife which was ALSO dirty. When I brought it to her attention, she then plopped the roll down on a "clean" plate and handed it back to me. No attempt to give me another roll. Roll looked very dry and it appeared they had been in the case overnight. No attempt made to refund my money.
At 1pm (end of lunch rush) there were still 2 out of 3 unbussed tables outside the restaurant in the mall area. - nice.
Food and straws under the coffee station.

Reviewed 3 June 2013

My girlfriend & I always head here for lunch when we shop at the Mall. It is hard to decide between the numerous selections but anything I've had has been delicious & flavorful. A wonderful place to eat, relax & enjoy a nutritious lunch or snack.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

Great locations and great sandwiches. I had blue cheese and roast beef. Excellent; always crowded so plan accordingly