“If you like soup in >100f outdoor...”

Wildflower Bread Company
Ranked #45 of 698 Restaurants in Chandler
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Award-winning food you knead®. Handcrafted artisan bread, specialty bakery, soup, sandwiches, salad, pancakes and pasta. Friendly service. Free Wi-Fi. Catering available. Breakfast weekdays until 10:30am; weekends until 2pm. Pasta daily from 3pm.
Reviewed 22 January 2014

Great location, excellent Veggie sandwiches and hilarious garden soup. quick service & clean easy access from the shopping mall

Reviewed 20 January 2014

1/20/14

Did a lot of looking around Chandler Blvd. with no luck. Gave up and was looking for another place when we decided to call them. They said they were next to Macys at the mall. That was a little more than a 1/8 of a mile away from Chandler Blvd. I am sure glad we found it as it is a very nice place with outstanding food at a good price.

Cap & Virginia

Reviewed 7 January 2014

First time at this restaurant. Was very busy, we ordered BLT fresh loved the guacamole in it. Spicy black bean lentil soup was my favourite. My son ordered the Chicken grill cheese which was huge, he loved it, he also had the side of meatballs which he also liked.
The tables needed clearing and restaurant looked messy, teas needed refilling. Maybe there were understaffed not sure but the food was worth it and we would go again for a fast meal thats NOT FAST FOOD.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

We never heard of Wildflower Bakery so we thought we would give it a try. A little upsetting that we couldn't order pasta until after 3 but that is ok we found a great Vegan friendly sandwich. Bread is good and hearty.

Service wasn't that great from the gentleman behind the register. He couldn't tell me what was in their avocado spread, of course avocado but what else is there to make it a spread. He had to go and look at the container. He didn't have a great knowledge of the menu and he looked like he was distracted with things other than making eye contact with us and giving his attention to the present customer. When a Vegan person eats out, there tends to be some questions that are not normally asked. His fly was down as well. YUCK! Yes I noticed, but it was only because I noticed that his shorts were very unprofessional for other reasons after he had to leave us standing there a few times to find answers to our questions.

If it wasn't for the tasty sandwich I would of definitely given this establishment a bad rating based on their customer service.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I have eaten at Wildflower several times, but normally just for soup and salad or a sandwich on the go. This was the first time we tried the breakfast and it was very good. My son is a pretty "basic" eater and he lover the ciabatta egg sandwich and fresh fruit. I thought the veggie omelet was wonderful. The only thing I we weren't so crazy about was the Rosemary potatoes, but that's because we aren't big Rosemary fans.

We'll definitely add this to our weekend breakfast out options.