“Merry-go-Round of YUMMINESS!”
Review of Seksun Sushi

Seksun Sushi
Ranked #282 of 698 Restaurants in Chandler
Reviewed 30 October 2013

So this place was one of two places that we wanted to try. I am so glad that we tried it first because I don't think I can cheat on them! First of all, the minute you walk in, you are greeted by their friendly staff. Not only was our server helpful, but the manager in charge was exceptional. Secondly, the conveyor belt concept is incredible. We don't have to order then wait. We can indulge in their fine rolls immediately. They keep it pretty well stocked.

Oh and talk about pricing. They have the best pricing. You can get edamame (sp) for $1.00 a bowl...$1 people! I was full off my rolls and soup for the low price of $6. FOR SUSHI my friends!

I know it sounds like I am being paid to write this, but I'm not! :) I am just a very happy patron and will be back FOR SURE!! You must check it out....and if you are on a lunch break, even better. There is no long waiting here!