“Very Good With Excellent Service” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Abuelo's

Abuelo's
Ranked #6 of 651 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Maricopa, Arizona
“Very Good With Excellent Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2011

My wife and I have dined here several times, the last being for lunch on 9/23/2011. We arrived just before lunch hour and the crowd. We were seated right away with chips and salsa being served. Drink refills arrived without request which is a big plus! The Quac Appetizer was ordered. Every Mexican Restaurant has their way style of this. It was very good and the chips are very thin. .I ordered a new lunch item, Carnita Taco--three small ones served with rice and beans, very good. My wife had Enchilada & Tostada Lunch. Both meals were served on hot plates--one of the many things I like about most Mexican Restaurants! The Restaurant reminded us of a recent trip to Vegas--painted ceilings. We will return again when in the area.

• Visited September 2011

Williamsburg, Virginia
“A consistently good experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2011

Always a solid choice for Mexican in the Chandler area. It looks like an Italian place from outside. Good service, and a varied menu. It's a consistent choice you can count on when taking folks out to dinner

• Visited September 2011
Columbia River Gorge WA
“Great Mexican southwest food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2011

First time I have eaten here. Nice building. I had thought it was an Italian Restaurant because its a nice building. Inside atmosphere is nice and reminded me of Vegas style a bit, Ceiling has painted sky with clouds. Nice decor.
The menu was quite extensive. Took some time to go over. I chose the Monterey, Huge plate of great food. Couldn't even get half way thru it. Desert was Margarita Pie Lime Pie , excellent ! Nina served us and was gracious and attentive. Had our tea drinks back on table before we even finished first ones. Observant!
Moderate prices , but believe me you get your moneys worth here! I like it as I love Mexican -Good food. This was pretty nicely done. Fun place. Have to try happy hour sometime, bet its great on patio and margaritas on a nice warm evening.
Over all recommended if you like Mexican food done well! Nachos at table next to us ....Wow! Huge!
If you hadn't tried this place as I had not for all my visits. Highly worth while! I missed out not eating here. But now I know where to go for great mexican food with atmosphere.
Heartflight
www.cdbaby.com\artist\heartflight

• Visited August 2011
Chandler, Arizona
“I keep going back”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2011

The service was good, the food was good compared to other mexican restaurants in this area. The atmosphere is unique, like in a mexican plaza

• Visited July 2011
Eugene, Oregon
“Wonderful find in Chandler”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2011

My husband and I ate her while on vacation in AZ. The building is beautiful. The food was very good and the chili con queso appetizer was amazing. So good that we went back the next day and got it to go to take to our friends house. Definetely worth trying and would be great for large groups.

• Visited June 2011