“Unimpressed”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
MESA
“Unimpressed”
Reviewed 4 April 2013

I realize this restaurant is very popular so maybe I was just one of an unlucky few, but I was disappointed. We sat in the bar area because the wait for a table was pretty long. The server in the bar area was quick to say she'd remove us from the waiting list and serve us dinner but she didn't seem to have the time to wait on us either. I ordered fajitas and they were just so-so, very heavy on the onions and just a few pieces of pepper and steak. They serve fajitas with 2 wedges of tomato and one of mine had a visibly rotten spot on it the size of a dime. I would have complained but that would have required our server to return before I gave up. By the time I saw her again I was just looking for a refill on my tea.

I'd give the place a second chance if it were more conveniently located for me. As it is, I am unlikely to be back.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank SUSAN G

Eugene, Oregon
“Fine Mexican dinner”
Reviewed 26 March 2013

My Sister took my Mom, my wife and I to the Chandler Valle Luna last week and we loved it. Reasonable priced entres--the enchilladas were perfect! The signature drink--called the White Death, which is Cuervo gold with a float of Grand Marnier was very nice indeed, especially since I did not need to drive! Overall a great meal----I will go again when I get back to the Phoenix area. Yum

• Visited March 2013
Jasper, Georgia
“Very Good Mexican Restaurant - Locals watch for 2 for 1 Coupons!”
Reviewed 5 March 2013

I enjoyed this restaurant and we had excellent service. I went with a friend from the area and she had a 2 for 1 coupon (with purchase of a drink) so that saved us money. I am from Georgia so it is a pleasant surprise to see a couple of Mexican restaurants there serving complimentary bean dip with the chips and salsa. We both ordered the Pollo Fundido with refried beans and rice and it was a large portion and she took part of both of ours home. She had the shredded chicken in her order and I chose the fajita chicken meat. I am a bit picky so it was nice having the chicken breast fajita chicken meat without onions as the filling.

It was too cold on our visit to do outdoor seating, but it looked like that would be a great time as well! Pretty view of water.

Give this one a try!

• Visited February 2013
Everett, Washington
“Two for One on Tuesday”
Reviewed 15 February 2013 via mobile

Good Mexican food. Most items are a good value. Found the Fajitas over priced. On 2 for 1 notes an okay value. The Fajitas were very good with a touch of spice on the meat. Will return again.

mankato, mn
“Senior night is great”
Reviewed 13 February 2013

had a great Mexican Pizza. Just the right size, sat on the patio and enjoyed the water. Senior night (tuesday) buy one get one free is a busy time but since the menu is shorter that regular service is good and so is the food.

• Visited February 2013