“New location is just as good!”

La Famiglia Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #156 of 685 Restaurants in Chandler
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

La Famiglia's has a new home at 1859 W Guadalupe Rd in Mesa, only 3 miles away from its previous location. Our family LOVES this restaurant! As an Italian from the East Coast, I am picky about my pizza. We have frequented this restaurant for both business lunches and family dinners, and it never disappoints. Their new location features a large, north-facing patio, bar, and spacious dining area. The staff is very friendly too.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

Food is wonderful. We have been going there for the last 4 years or so. The weekends can get a little busy but the food is worth the wait. We have tried many things on their menu and have yet to be disappointed. I would recommend this place to everyone

1  Thank nbgnome
Reviewed 19 January 2014

First time at La Famiglia. On a Friday evening, after a long drive from New Mexico we wanted to have a quick bite in Chandler. We were about 45 minutes away and did a quick search on TripAdvisor for Italian restaurants. I called two other restaurants and they did not take reservation or had a 40 minute wait. I called La Famiglia and the person was very friendly and we were able to get a reservation at the time we wanted. We arrived, sat at our table, and ordered one pizza and pasta. Good taste and plenty of food. Overall good value and very friendly and cordial service. It is a good place for families. They also had many customers who just picked up their food and took it home. There are plenty pf parking available.

1  Thank rpsw11
Reviewed 27 May 2013

I must have been in a different restaurant then the one described on these pages. I experienced a few upset customers, and the food was average (nothing special) I have been to New York and experienced "Real" Italian cooking in Europe and this place is neither of those two. The service started off rough and then was corrected late into the visit, but I did observe this general sense that the customer was NOT the reason for them being there. I will probably not return to this location.

Reviewed 21 May 2013

We were looking for a restaurant in the Chandler area and found La Famiglia through Tripadvisor. And I have to say, the food was great! They brought us some complimentary bread and butter. As an appetizer, we ordered bruschetta bread, and as an entree different pasta dishes. The food was plenty, so make sure that you're hungry when visiting.

The restaurant itself is located in a shopping district and is rather simple on the inside. No fancy dining here! Drinks are self-serving, too. However, the food made all up for it. This is still some authentic Italian cuisine, and affordable at the same time!