“Delicious Pizza”

Dining options: Delivery
El Paso
“Delicious Pizza”
Reviewed 4 June 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

Despite this restaurant moving a bit further away from my area we still have it as our "go to" Friday night pizza take out location. The Spinach pizza is so ridiculously good I have cravings for it all week long. The pizza is of a gourmet quality. The prices are reasonable. The appetizers I don't like as much and I think they are a ripoff....but we go for the pizza. La Familigia is locally/family owned and all the daughters run the registers. Everyone has a great attitude, great customer service, friendly...they truly show gratitude toward their customers. A must try for any pizza lover.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank RosyposyTX

Chandler, Arizona
“New location is just as good!”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

La Famiglia's has a new home at 1859 W Guadalupe Rd in Mesa, only 3 miles away from its previous location. Our family LOVES this restaurant! As an Italian from the East Coast, I am picky about my pizza. We have frequented this restaurant for both business lunches and family dinners, and it never disappoints. Their new location features a large, north-facing patio, bar, and spacious dining area. The staff is very friendly too.

Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 5 April 2014

Food is wonderful. We have been going there for the last 4 years or so. The weekends can get a little busy but the food is worth the wait. We have tried many things on their menu and have yet to be disappointed. I would recommend this place to everyone

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank nbgnome
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Good Pizza, Pasta & Service”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

First time at La Famiglia. On a Friday evening, after a long drive from New Mexico we wanted to have a quick bite in Chandler. We were about 45 minutes away and did a quick search on TripAdvisor for Italian restaurants. I called two other restaurants and they did not take reservation or had a 40 minute wait. I called La Famiglia and the person was very friendly and we were able to get a reservation at the time we wanted. We arrived, sat at our table, and ordered one pizza and pasta. Good taste and plenty of food. Overall good value and very friendly and cordial service. It is a good place for families. They also had many customers who just picked up their food and took it home. There are plenty pf parking available.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank rpsw11
Southern California
“Not Drinking the Koolaid”
Reviewed 27 May 2013

I must have been in a different restaurant then the one described on these pages. I experienced a few upset customers, and the food was average (nothing special) I have been to New York and experienced "Real" Italian cooking in Europe and this place is neither of those two. The service started off rough and then was corrected late into the visit, but I did observe this general sense that the customer was NOT the reason for them being there. I will probably not return to this location.

• Visited May 2013