“Chicago style pizza.”

Cuisines: Pizza
Chandler
“Chicago style pizza.”
Reviewed 28 September 2012

This is a small store front joint on Ray Road. The pizza is very good and reminds us of home, in Chicago. The salads are just okay. Seating is limited.

Visited January 2012

Phoenix, Az
“Very Good Locally Owned Place for Take Out Pizza”
Reviewed 21 February 2011

My wife and I were in the area visiting friends and offered to get some pizza instead of them cooking diner. We try and support local entrepreneurs when possible so decided to give Rush Pizza a try. Several years ago our friends had tried the same place and were not impressed but I read a recent review from another review source that said the new owners had made some great changes. I could not have been happier. Being our friends are from Chicago and are self-proclaimed Pizza aficionados I was pleased when they were impressed and said they'll start ordering from them on a regular basis. Give them a try. I don't think you'll be disappointed. (Please note this is more a take out source than a dine in. Only a couple tables and very small.)

• Visited February 2011