“Flavorfull”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Has pass long time from the last time I visit this restaurant were I have wander-full experiences in the past, Like the halibut cooked in top of a cedar tablet. Today I went back and I had and appetizer (the clams and mussel brodetto) and a salad (the mixed green salad with walnuts, pear, and a creamy blue cheese), both excellent. The family was also very satisfy with their pizza. Paolo the owner very courteous like I was remembering. A very pleasant and relaxing experience in the mist of very hot Arizonian day.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Dined here with business folk, and we were all impressed in the food, and the service.

We had zero complaints about any aspect of the evening.

We will return.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

My wife and I came here for lunch on June 18th, as a celebration after the arrival of our latest grandchildren (twins). We both sat at the bar and Cami looked after us (she is the restaurant manager and loves kids, having four of her own). I had the squid ink pasta and my wife had a seafood salad. Both were excellent. Then Cami recommended; and we split, a limoncello sorbet - which was homemade, including the limoncello. The service was excellent and we felt that we were honored guests.

Full disclosure: I do go to La Stalla nearly every week and sit at the bar for their Happy Hour between 4 and 6 pm. As other reviewers have commented, HH is excellent value and so is often very popular - but I have never seen any issues with service between 4 and 7pm even though this is a difficult time of day to plan staff for.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

It is a nice place but the menu is lacking. Service is good. Decorative in Italian Charm. The menu is not full of choices. Maybe dinner menu is better, we where there for lunch. Sandwiches filled the menu. Very few entries.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

This restaurant NEVER disappoints!!! The only thing better than the food is the exceptional service!! If you like chicken Marsala ... This is AWESOME! The portion is huge and plenty of food for two!!!