Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center
Ranked #5 of 33 Hotels in Chandler
Burlingame, California
Reviewed 27 August 2013

We checked in late after a long flight and Matt was very pleasant, had our room ready and even provided us with warm cookies! Everyone was very helpful and accommodating with our special requests. We enjoyed the friendly atmosphere and plan to stay there on our return trips to Chandler.

Room Tip: Rooms on inside by the pool are quieter than street side.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
WIAQuality, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, 3 September 2013

Dear TripAdvisor Guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback! Matt and our team members will be recognized for their hospitality!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you back on your return visits to Chandler!

Windmill Suites

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (66)
West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Upon calling for a room, Matt was utmost helpful and courtesy. Gave the best service to date that I've experienced at Windmill Suites at Chandler Fashion Center. I would return as I have previously, but impeccable service is the reason and a great nights sleep.

Room Tip: Rooms are quite on every floor and every room. Very cool and clean.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
WIAQuality, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, 27 August 2013
“Customer Service”

Dear TripAdvisor Guest,

Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated! Matt will be recognized for his customer service!

We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you for being a loyal guest! We appreciate your patronage!

Kingman, Arizona, United States
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Just wanted to drop a note to say how much we enjoyed staying at your hotel in Chandler! It started off with great service from "Matthew"! He was friendly, helpful, accomodating, and did I say friendly? He answered every question with confidence and didn't get impatient with my questioning! We just really enjoyed our interaction with him, even when we got to the room and needed (?)...can't even remember what it was but he was ON IT!

And the beds...FIRST TIME EVER!!!, that I stayed in a hotel that the beds were actually comfortable! The room was very clean, well maintained and painted nicely... (hate going to a motel to see paint chipping off walls...) I will forever be looking for a Windmill Suites Hotel wherever we go from now on! Will be making more trips to Chandler and will for sure drive a cross town if I have to to stay at this motel! Was a great experience! Thank you! Take good care of Matt! He's worth keeping, whatever it takes!

Room Tip: All I know is, this is hands down, one of the best hotels I have ever stayed in! Comfy beds, clean...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
WIAQuality, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, 12 July 2013
“Guest room/great service!!”

Dear TripAdvisor Guest,

Thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent stay at our Chandler Windmill! We will recognize Matt for the outstanding service he provided!

We appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness of our suite. We are also pleased you enjoyed our comfortable beds.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you back next time you’re in the Chandler area!

Flagstaff, Arizona
Reviewed 5 July 2013

I stayed here recently and I loved the suites in this hotel. Everything is very well put together and the beds are so comfortable! The breakfast in the morning was delicious and had great selections. What stood out to me the most was how attentive and friendly the staff was. From the young lady at breakfast with a smile to the morning person, Kayla, at the front desk, along with a younger man. Everyone was so nice and I was taken care of immediately. I really appreciated the morning staff smiles and willingness to help. I'd stay here in a heart beat!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
WIAQuality, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, 8 July 2013
“Awesome hotel and staff!”

Dear Ms. Jessica B.,

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay at our Chandler location! Kayla and our additional team members will be recognized for their outstanding customer service!

We are pleased you enjoyed our comfortable beds and our breakfast buffet.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you back during your future travels to Chandler!

Los Gatos, California, United States
Reviewed 16 June 2013

I stayed at Windmill Suites 6/7/13 to 6/10/13, due to a much needed break from business. My first visit was absolutely stellar. I loved the beds, the free breakfast, the cookies at the front desk, the Order Inn Room service, and the awesome salt water pool and hot tub. I really liked the Front Desk staff of Kevin, Matt and Brooke, as well as Brenda in Housekeeping and Juan in Transport. Everyone was very nice, informative and helpful. They ALL had a hand in the reason I planned to return the following weekend.

I returned the following weekend on 6/14/13, and must say that I was less than impressed with my stay, due to intense pool noise/music. I was quite unhappy and extremely uncomfortable. However, not for long. Kevin moved me to a room away from the pool, where I was much more comfortable. Brooke also made me feel more at ease. So, I actually extended my stay to 6/17/13.

I would recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: If you are planning to stay over on the weekend, I would ask if there are any parties or family reun...
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Trisha R
WIAQuality, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, 25 June 2013
“The Staff made it right…”

Dear Ms. Trisha R.,

Thank you for your positive review! Kevin, Matt, Brooke, Brenda and Juan will be recognized for their customer service!

We are pleased to know you enjoyed our beds, our breakfast buffet and the complimentary cookies at the front desk.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the noise disturbance. We are happy to know Kevin handled the situation to your satisfaction.

Thank you for recommending us! We look forward to welcoming you back!

Thornton, Colorado
Reviewed 12 June 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Windmill as part of a conference. The staff were insanely helpful. The rooms were outstanding for the price. The beds rivaled the Westin Heavenly beds, and some hotels have suites that feel like just a slightly larger room, but these have a separate sitting room with doors that close between and a small kitchenette. I wish I had more reasons to go to Chandler just so I could stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed June 2013
WIAQuality, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, 13 June 2013
“More than I could have expected”

Dear TripAdvisor Guest,

Thank you for your positive review of our Chandler property! Our team members will be recognized for their helpful service!

We are pleased you enjoyed the design of our suite and our comfortable beds.

Thank you for choosing to stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you back!

USA
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Stayed there recently on my trip. Its location is nice and you have access to the fashion mall or major highways of Az. Staff is friendly. The morning breakfast is good the only drawback it didn't had normal butter just peanut butter throughout my stay. In you arrive later then 9pm the lobby doors are locked so need to press the buzzer so that main desk can open it once you give your information. This is the first time I saw the lobby gets locked in late night hours, nice secure feature.
Now lets say something about the rooms. The first impression is decent size and clean rooms.
you have small area which you can call standing kitchen space which has fridge/microwave etc.
Bathrooms are clean and tidy. Beds are neat also but I have to say I have slept on better mattress :).
In general if you are a party of 4 perfect place to crash out :). I will recommend this place.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
WIAQuality, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center, responded to this review, 10 June 2013
“Very nice hotel suite”

Dear TripAdvisor Guest,

Your review is most appreciated! Our team members will be recognized for their friendly service!

We appreciate your comment regarding the cleanliness of our suite. We are pleased you enjoyed the spaciousness of our suite and the location of our property.

Thank you for recommending us! We look forward to welcoming you back!