“Spacious, comfortable, safe, rested and clean.”

Hyatt Place Phoenix Chandler-Fashion Center
Ranked #5 of 34 Hotels in Chandler
Reviewed 7 June 2010

We had an amazing stay at the Windmill Inns & Suites in Chandler, AZ. The room was very spacious and comfortable – for sleeping & entertaining guests. The sleeping area can be shut off from the living area to allow for roommates that are on different schedules – very convenient The breakfast was way beyond our expectations – waffles, bagels/toast, fruit, eggs, yogurt, coffee, 3 different juices, etc. Plus, fruit was available 24 hours in the lobby. The staff was very attentive and helpful – always smiling with a great attitude. The beds were very comfortable and we had no trouble sleeping. The Windmill Inns & Suites made our visit to Arizona trouble-free and relaxed. We will absolutely make a return visit and recommend Windmill Inns & Suites to others. The location was safe, secure and convenient – which is a huge positive for someone coming in from out of state and not knowing the areas. We originally had reservations at the Best Western on N Arizona Avenue until my son recommended the Windmill Inns & Suites – so thankful and relieved we made that change.

• Stayed: May 2010

Reviewed 16 May 2010

Excellent service, clean rooms always. Hotel staff always willing to accommodate guests. The assessable bathrooms need more storage area. Another utility shelf would be nice. This hotel is centrally located to several Wells Fargo admin sites, very handy and little travel time needed.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 April 2010

Excellent location next to mall and many restaurants. Pool was in a comfortable setting with nice scenary around it. Property was IMMACULATE, including the cleaning of our room.

I was suprised to find out that the hotel had a shuttle service which was extremely helpfull to go to the grocery store. The shuttle driver Patrick was AMAZING! Not only did this young man give us a ride to the store, he showed us around the store, and even carried our groceries for us. Which was a blessing because I hurt my wrist the week before. Customer Service of this magnatiude is hard to find.

I would definitly recommend this hotel to all travelers who are going to be staing in the Chandler, Az area

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 February 2010

The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were quiet, clean, and comfortable. The location was in walking distance from the mall and very good eating places. I would stay here again without doubt.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2010

Just got home from Chandler, my nephews hockey team was having a tournament in Gilbert. Great location, easy access to major highways, the mall is right across the street. Jason's Deli (good food) delivered to us at the pool. Free bikes, had to use them to get to Target once, nice ride. Free internet, good breakfast and coffee. Staff very friendly, our flight was cancelled (found out after checking out) the front desk never blinked, gave us our old room back and at a great rate. Our room was right across from the elevator, never heard any noise. The living room was a surprise and nice bonus, so was the kitchen, small refrigerator, coffemaker and microwave.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 February 2010

I stayed at Windmill Inn of Chandler during a business trip. Windmill Inn's motto is "110% hospitality is always guaranteed!" and they mean it.
The staff is friendly and really want to assist you in having a great stay. They want to exceed your expectations and it really shows in their attitude!
Behind the front desk is a library of books that guests can check out. This was great to see at check in and while I didn't have time to read a book on this trip, I immediately relaxed each time I walked by the front desk and saw this.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 February 2010

I stayed at Windmill Inn because all the Scottsdale hotels were booked due to an annoying car show. I was very upset that I had to go all the way to Chandler to find a hotel, but the quality of this hotel compensated for my frustration. I'm a traveler, and I've been to a lot of resorts and hotels, and, trust me, this is one of the nice ones. 1) Windmill is not a resort, yet they treat you in a way that makes you feel as if it were. 2) The rooms are nice!! You get a living room and a bedroom (I wasn't expecting this) and free internet service. 3) It is quiet. I had no problems with noise. 4) The management cares (obviously!) and I had no problems checking in or out. I liked their service so much that I signed up for their membership program (very unlike me, by the way). 5) Good location! It's right across from the mall, with nearby gas stations, and very nice restaurants (I recommend the Cheesecake Factory). 5) The price isn't bad. I felt I got my dollar's worth.

My only warning is to keep your hotel access cards away from your cell phone or credit cards; during my stay at Windmill, my hotel cards stopped working several times, and later they told me that it was because the cards were deactivated by the other objects in my purse. Don't ask me how that happens...

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled solo