An older hotel, typical 90's era cheap construction, corners cut in design and finishing, but withal well-maintained. Fine landscaping makes for a pleasant stroll through grounds. Not into golf, so can't comment.
• Swimming pool very good.
• Attached restaurant okay with efficient, friendly staff.
• Adjacent to century-old Chandler shopping/dining core.
• Our room was quiet in evenings; twilight birdcalls!
• Big flatscreen with HDMI jack nice for viewing our own videos instead of the crap TV the hotel pipes in.
• Breakfast buffet offerings blah and overpriced.
• Housekeeping challenged in keeping pool supplied with towels, picking up things out outside rooms by guests.
• In-room coffeemaker is lame--ever hear of Keurig?
• Fridge is noisy and overheating in under-bar cabinet; had to unplug it to get any sleep.More